Coilover opinons...

SPLN SUX

I've heard of K sport, don't know anything about them though. G4?? Maybe just a brand I've never heard of that makes good stuff for volvo's.

We just got the KW's on the S2000 and love them. Their great quality, tons of adjustment, great on the track but they don't beat you to death on the street. We talked to KW and they seem to have a good easily accessible service dept. too.

If all those coilovers are aorund the same price def. go with the KW's.

I've heard of K sport, don't know anything about them though. G4?? Maybe just a brand I've never heard of that makes good stuff for volvo's.

We just got the KW's on the S2000 and love them. Their great quality, tons of adjustment, great on the track but they don't beat you to death on the street. We talked to KW and they seem to have a good easily accessible service dept. too.

If all those coilovers are aorund the same price def. go with the KW's.

Well the G4's are from an Austrailian company... yea... thats how far us Volvo guys have to source lol. Someone else told me the D2's were really nice, and i know all about the KW's.

K Sport is a less expensive name that seems to be putting out a good product. I was just talking to someone about them. They had said a guy running Tien Flex's on his 240 for 2 years switched the K Sports to test them and lovers them. I believe the guy owes a shop or races the car. Anyway, for the $, why not?

Personally I'd stay away from the k-sports. I bought their units for the 996 as on paper it was exactly what I wanted but in the end there were too many problems that could not be resolved. They never even made it all the way onto the car (fitment issues) before I took everything apart and sent them back which was a whole other battle in itself.

I'm also mystified in the comments I've read about them being great at the track. This was one of the selling points for me but I had one of my struts tested on a shock dyno and did not like what I saw out of this unit.

Andy