CyclePro (JOSH)

thorne

Does anyone here know the info on him. I can't find my orginal recipt and I know he moved into a shop.

The quick and dirty.

He has had my bike for over a year and never returns my calls in a timely manner and every fucking time I talk to him its been ALMOST FUCKING DONE FOR 9 months now. Now the last i herd he broke my handle bars and new ones where on the way and then he would have it back together.

The fucked up part is I would not be nearly as pissed off if he would return or answer my calls. Thats all I fucking ask for. I've been real fucking understanding with the shit he went threw with his girl But fuck. a little respect on calling the guy back whos bike you've had for a year and who already paid for it.

My buddy really wants to buy the bike. As soon as its in my hands he wants it. And If the bike does not exist any more ohhhhhh I'm gonna be pissed.

I found everything I needed thanks to myspace and Goverment sites. I hope he just contacts me. I hate to try and be a hard ass to a small business but man I paid foralmost all the work upfront. And its been a fucking year.

http://www1.sos.state.oh.us/portal/page?_pageid=93,58490,93_58504&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL