Brady Quinn....gay?

A coworker and I were talking about Brady Quinn at work one day. He said "Brady Quinn sucks, but his sister is hot." A guy dressed head to toe in Notre Dame paraphernalia turns around and says to him "don't make fun of my niece and nephew." /end true story

I dont know her and I'm sure she's nice.. but I think she looks like a dude

When it counted the Bengals folded to the Steelers. Don't even get me started on the game in Pittsburgh last year. The Bengals were getting run off the field until we decided returning kicks was not as fun as fumbling them away!

Ok. but that's different than our field goal kicker missing his first field goal from inside 40 yards he missed all year to win the game? I guess it's folding when the Bengals make mistakes, but some fluke when the Steelers do it. It's football and it happens. My point is no one got "owned"

HEY FUCKERS, THIS ISN'T A THREAD ABOUT FOOTBALL, THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT HOW FUCKING QUEER BRADY QUINN IS.

take it to the kitchen kthx

Flipping out cause people talk about football in a thread about two quarterbacks... :wtf: And you wanna talk about how queer someone else is ?

Ok. but that's different than our field goal kicker missing his first field goal from inside 40 yards he missed all year to win the game? I guess it's folding when the Bengals make mistakes, but some fluke when the Steelers do it. It's football and it happens. My point is no one got "owned"

Flipping out cause people talk about football in a thread about two quarterbacks... :wtf: And you wanna talk about how queer someone else is ?

Did you actually read the title of the thread? I'm pretty sure nowhere in it does it talk about 2 quarterbacks or the sport of football. In fact, an image depicting the said topical character was shown to extend proof of his homosexuality.

MAYBE I JUST LIKE YELLING ON THE INTERNET. I HAVE VOLUME CONTROL PROBLEMS. LOLOLOLOL

seriously though, its a funny thread and its intended to stay that way. everyone getting their panties in a knot about which midwest football team is going to be the least shitty this season (and believe me, they're all going to be shitty) can be taken to another thread.

in fact, i'm going to create a thread in the kitchen just for you, mkay?

here: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=446413#post446413

How many topics on this forum have gone completely off topic? Considering this is about a quarterback and they are talking about football I think it isn't too bad, especially for page 2. No topic will ever stay on topic on this forum, or atleast to you liking,so fucking deal with it.