Quarantine

Fonzie

Not bad, I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but it wasn't to shabby.

I was more pissed at the fact that I didn't get to eat my $8 bag of popcorn, for fear of choking on it. Everytime I would shove popcorn in my mouth, something would jump out and casue me to choke.

Not bad, I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but it wasn't to shabby.

I was more pissed at the fact that I didn't get to eat my $8 bag of popcorn, for fear of choking on it. Everytime I would shove popcorn in my mouth, something would jump out and casue me to choke.

I didn't think of it so much as a horror movie......More like a reality/thriller type

What'd you think of the premise of it?

Premise was ok. Something that I could see happening.

I hated the storyline though. There was no back story, no character development, nothing. Just BLAM!!! Here is a cisis deal with it. I was a little disappointed. Did keep me on the edge of my seat though.

I liked the story...hated the fact that it was a "camcorder" movie. I get motion sick watching these. Same goes for Blair Witch and Cloverfield. I need to watch these types on DVD at home. That way i can take a break every 30 mins or so.

I liked the story...hated the fact that it was a "camcorder" movie. I get motion sick watching these. Same goes for Blair Witch and Cloverfield. I need to watch these types on DVD at home. That way i can take a break every 30 mins or so.

+1 it was ok IMO..and i'm a big fan of horror style movies.

Idea was great...rabies instead of living dead. +1

Camera work was great(love handicam movies) +1

Acting was below par in some ok most parts -1

Longest intro to nothin?... -1

All in all not a bad movie. I liked that there was no character development for the simple fact thats how it would happen. If u got quarantined in a zombie(argue the lable if u want) infected building, they dont give u 20 minutes to have a share group before hand.

Nothin touches 28 Days Later....yet...

Anyway, this movie is a remake of an older Spanish movie. I thought it had the same title...but I was wrong...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REC_(film)

I'd heard that elsewhere too. Thanx for the link

Who knew it was rabies before the vet spoonfed us? I knew as soon as the old lady at the beginning was foaming at the mouth

Soooooooo...........SPOILER ALERT BELOW!!!!.........................

At the end of the movie.......The "guy" that killed the reporters.......Was he the one they mentioned toward the beginning of the movie as also living in another city, and nobody'd seen in several months, so they didn't need to clear his apt?

Based on the newspapers & paraphernalia in his apt, this outbreak was apparently created intentionally?

Was the "person" in the attic when he stuck his camera up in there, the same one that killed both of them? The one in the attic looked like a child to me???

I'd heard that elsewhere too. Thanx for the link

Who knew it was rabies before the vet spoonfed us? I knew as soon as the old lady at the beginning was foaming at the mouth

Soooooooo...........SPOILER ALERT BELOW!!!!.........................

At the end of the movie.......The "guy" that killed the reporters.......Was he the one they mentioned toward the beginning of the movie as also living in another city, and nobody'd seen in several months, so they didn't need to clear his apt?

Based on the newspapers & paraphernalia in his apt, this outbreak was apparently created intentionally?

Was the "person" in the attic when he stuck his camera up in there, the same one that killed both of them? The one in the attic looked like a child to me???

I didnt know it was rabies...i was too busy not watching and just listening.

The last scene made the movie, imo. I felt it was pretty intense and realistic (minus the so-called monster). I believe the outbreak was created. I'm guessing the monster at the end was either the creator...or a test subject that was still alive. maybe he was alive because he had some other drug in his system that allowed him to morph in to this monster. Either way...I can't believe I'm discussing this movie :)

Premise was ok. Something that I could see happening.

I hated the storyline though. There was no back story, no character development, nothing. Just BLAM!!! Here is a cisis deal with it. I was a little disappointed. Did keep me on the edge of my seat though.

edge of your seat?!?!?! come on buddy you looked like you were about to drop a load in your pants at any given moment :lol:

fonz i agree the attic looked like a child. and that was my favorite part cuz the chick that was with me literally climbed the back of the theater seat :lol:

Yeah the one in the attic was a child i believe, my original thought was it was the daughter, but i dunno how she wouldve got there, as far as the last rabid person, i dont think he was a "monster" he had just lived in the attic for months and had rabies and was starved...not gonna come out looking like fabio after that...

And the thing in the attic. So that left two of those things alive.

Plus the video camera was just dropped on the ground, it didn't get detroyed.

So it's gonna be like cloverfield, the next one some one will examine it.

Yes Kawi Kid is a bitch.

And the thing in the attic. So that left two of those things alive.

Plus the video camera was just dropped on the ground, it didn't get detroyed.

So it's gonna be like cloverfield, the next one some one will examine it.

Are they making a sequel to Cloverfield??? I've not heard that

Yes Kawi Kid is a bitch.

:D Spoken like a best friend!!

• 1 year later...

You could tell how crazy they were acting and foaming at the mouth almost like (dummy rabies) where thing act friendly then just get crazy and start to bit thing. I seen a fox biting on rocks on a farmer feild back in new york. We shoot it and cut it head off and sent it to a lab in new york.