friday night 5/11

clk1

Yea, I've got 60lb. Mototrons, a racetronics pump, PnP harness, and a KB BAP sitting here waiting to go on my car as well (fuck you PTK...), but, I plan on adding to that as I don't think it'll support more than 600-650whp safely. I won't know for certain until: 1. I actually get my turbo kit, and 2. I start tuning to see when the fuel pressure starts to drop off.

Have you upgraded to a return style system yet? If not, I'd recommend doing so. Either that, or do like Sam did and go with a progressive controller so there isn't as much of a shock on the fuel system when the nitrous hits.

I eventually plan on going with twin pumps, 1:1 fuel pressure regulator, and a complete return system.

Good luck with your project. You get Eric's old kit hooked up yet?

p.s. Some folks over in the LS1tech vette section were asking about your car a few weeks back.

I will be basically going the same route as you minus the return style for now. I'm looking into getting a progressive controller and will be having that installed as the car gets put back together. As of now the car is at IPS. They got the engine out yesterday and are starting to tear it down. I'm hoping I might just need rings and nothing major is wrong. Anyways that will give me a chance to get the right set of rings in there to handle the spray. The nitrous kit was installed and is pretty much done, hopefully I will have the car back in a few weeks and get some good races in before long.

Good luck with your setup. I have heard so many people waiting on those kits. Good reviews though once there installed, you should have a very competitive car.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic