For people who can't keep their shitty football talk out of my threads:

El Karacho1647545492

Here's your own damn thread.

the bengals suck and carson palmer is going to blow his knee out in week 3

the browns suck, jamal lewis is going to average 4 yards per carry, and brady quinn is a flaming homosexual

the steelers suck and ben roethlisberger is going to average 12 minutes offense per game while the steelers defense gets bent over week after week

the patriots are going to win the super bowl.

-The Bengals will do good until week 5. Which is their bye week, which means Spring Break, which means jail time. Then secondaries must take over, so no good there.

-The Browns just suck...

-Steelers won't make the playoffs

-Colts will, but then lose in 2nd round, due to not having all the same players back

-Ricky Williams will get caught running with the ball over the NFL's legal limit of hashtroturf, so he's done early this year as well

-My Eagles can't keep a decent team together, and it makes me sad

-The SB is a toss up this year....face it.

Although they picked some good players up, I would not put the Patriots in the Super Bowl just yet with the acquisition of Randy Moss. He has not proved himself as a good player in about 3-4 years so unless he has been holding back, he will not be good again right off the bat.

As for the Colts, the only power player on the Defense they lost was Cato June, on Offense they may have lost Stokley and Rhodes, but Addaii has proved that he is a good back, and Gonzalez is a near clone of Stokley. On defense, they have been preparing to replace alot of the people that had left for some time now, and Pollian believes it was time to let players like Mike Doss, Nick Harper, Jason David, and Cato June go, because their replacements are ready. I see the Colts as a contender for the Super Bowl, now that Manning has "slain" his demons and proved that he can win the big game.

Bengals will choke like they always do,they will win 9 games and their fans will still tout them as the best team in the NFL

Steeler's should be solid this year, look for Santonio Holmes year end performance to carry over into this year as he becomes more of an outside deep threat.

Chargers have the most talented team in the NFL

49's will have the best defense

Eli Manning will still suck and live in his brother's shadow

anyone hear the big news from the Patriots? There's rumors that they're signing another deal with Junior Seau.

That is a fucking scary linebacker corps. Thomas, Colvin, Vrabel, Bruschi, Seau. Who the fuck wants to mess with them?

Though Randy Moss may not be the reciever he once was, he is a speedster and Tom Brady can definitely throw it well enough for him. As long as he can keep his hands on those rockets, that is. Not only do they have Moss, but Kelley Washington will definitely do well in the Belichick offense, and Reche "No-Eyelids" Caldwell will find himself open a lot more. Kyle Brady was a big pickup, as Lawrence Maroney will enjoy some extra blocking as the #1 RB, and Wes Welker is gonna pick up the kick return slack from Maroney.

Thought the Pats are far from a lock for the Super Bowl, this is the first time in a while that I feel like they have a complete team.