Uh

Sam1647545489

Of all people, I figured this would've been old news to you. There's a few more of these clubs (and quite a few regular private house "parties") in town too.

I'm married, though... so no go for me; matter of fact, I'm not even sure how I knew about this stuff.

/self-incrimination

Wow I knew of these types of parties happening when I lived in Chicago but not in Columbus.

So who from CR will participate in the The Worlds Largest Gang Bang they are advertising hahaha..

Well listen to this, the last 50 guys get to cum inside her. So imagine being that last guy and all you are doin is fucking a girl with 49 other guys jizz in her twat...

If I was one of the last 50 guys I don't even know if I'd be able to get off. :barf:

I waited on a group of people from there a few months ago. I still have the business card from tantalizing Tanya in my wallet. They were the most nutty table i've ever had, they all had dates and they all were trying to convince me to come and have a threesome, foursome, whatever after I got off. Definitely some ooold nasty girls though.