hey

intriguing_olds

hey my names jeremiah, i drive a 99 olds intrigue with the 3.5 twin cam, its got a home made short ram intake, and a dynomax ultra flow muffler, thats about it engine wise... other than that its got american racing rims, all new incar speakers, kenwood head unit, and some subs.. thats about it so far

hah nope no neons or body kit or wing...lol im looking to get some neons when i get some money, but right now im trying to figure out how to make it faster...lol

...im prolly gonna put the factory wing on it sometime

RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER RICER

Any neons or body kit ?

here fishy fishy fishy.

hah nope no neons or body kit or wing...lol im looking to get some neons when i get some money, but right now im trying to figure out how to make it faster...lol

set hook, line and sinker. :)

welcome

Let the E-Beating begin :)

haha... yeah i should have known better than to mention neons here...lol

well im not going completely ricer on it, i want to keep it mostly stock looking and build up the engine, but i cant find anything for the 3.5

So are you admitting to ricing it out somewhat? Neons are pretty bad.

Welcome.

Not as fast as I should be. Friday as a best of 13.3 @ 102ish.

thats not too bad though... im trying to get my dad to take his car to the track some time so i can see what it can do.. but right now were having some problems with it, he blew the head gasket on it bout a month ago, and we got that fixed, all new valve seals gaskets lapped the valves, drained all the fluids and flushed it... but now were having problems with it stalling, and the boost gauge isnt working, and we cant figure out what we did wrong? any ideas?