Dave's old skylark on google satellite

TurboRust

heres my 2000 Z28 on google.maps Its the first one on the left in red. The link is the closest you could zoom in. I always parked it there to minimize damage from the sidewalk to keep and to keep it away from the groundskeepers with their leaf blowers and mowers.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2870+pebble+run+ln+dublin,+oh&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.406222,59.238281&ie=UTF8&ll=40.074445,-83.094468&spn=0.000895,0.001808&t=k&z=19&om=1[\img]

I know you work 4 cubicles and a corner away from me, and I no longer own the Z28 in the pic. I may or may not have moved in the 3 years since I have owned the Z28. I know that you only ate ramen all day and had gas at 9:31 this evening.

I know you work 4 cubicles and a corner away from me, and I no longer own the Z28 in the pic. I may or may not have moved in the 3 years since I have owned the Z28. I know that you only ate ramen all day and had gas at 9:31 this evening.

Your 300z is not a POS. I hope that is not what you are talking about under your name.

Your 300z is not a POS. I hope that is not what you are talking about under your name.

It may be removed from POS status once the brakes are fixed so I can drive it again and once the fuel issues are resolved so I can turn up the boost. Until then Mitch is not happy with the POS nissan. :(

It may be removed from POS status once the brakes are fixed so I can drive it again and once the fuel issues are resolved so I can turn up the boost. Until then Mitch is not happy with the POS nissan. :(

I see. I hope that turns out ok eventually for you. Brakes and boost are important :D