FS: Bass Amp/Cab

The price FIRST: $400 obo. Don't lowball me, either.

These things come as a package, I'm not selling them separate.

The AMP: Crate BXH-220. 8-band EQ, contour, all sorts of input/output and line outs, headphone jacks, everything you need in a head. 220 watts RMS, it powers the cab wonderfully. The only problem is the input jack is a little wobbly, but that can be fixed no problem. I just don't want it to be my little problem anymore, even though it has not affected the playback in my experience.

The cab: Crate 2x15 bigass mofo. This thing is powerful. 2 15 inch woofers powered by that head create a lot of bass, inside or outside. I've gigged with it several times and it has easily kept up with a Marshall fullstack and another Marshall halfstack. The only problem with this is on the back there's a couple inches where the outside tape has peeled off from loading it into a car, but its nothing horrible; this thing is a beast and it will pound your ears.

This setup is perfect for anyone. If you're beginning in a band and you want to show your band that a powerful bassline can really make or break a song, this is great; you don't have to spend $1000s of dollars to do it, and it sounds nice and clear. For comparison, you can get a combo amp for about this much that delivers maybe half the power with only one speaker. For anyone who loves to play bass, this is an easy, cheap investment that'll last a while.

So, any bassists in here? I'll deliver within a reasonable distance from Gahanna, meet you halfway most other places.