ccw in action

FOXBODY88STANG

kinda dangerous shooting that close to a baby

That is the only problem I have with it. The mother was pretty good with her reaction, until she just stood there. This was not a "True Violent Crime" until he shot at the perp. I never saw a blat from the perp in the vid. But maybe he did. I would like more info, Links?

If he shot that baby he would have been in a heap of trouble. I think he used poor decision making skills by pulling with an infant so close and in the line of fire. The perp may have had a gun, and showed it, but he may have never used it. Give the person money, and let them go, it is federally insured, people are not. The kid could have hearing damage now. If it was my kid and her hearing was compromised he would not have a job for the poor decision. I support CCW btw.

Very stupid move. Let the guy have the money, not like it's your money and worth getting killed over. I would not be suprised if that lady or her baby had powder burns.

Then there is the other story...guy gets the loot and shoots someone or everyone on the way out. Hmmm...Damn I should have...

All 3 shots he fired hit his target. I'm sure he was confident enough he wouldn't hit the infant.

I'm glad he didn't. Things worked out fine this time, next time they may not. If he got hit at the same time firing at the perp he could have hit the child easily.

I am all about CCW permits, but I would NOT have pulled in that situation. He used the fat chick as cover and shots were fired with a mother/baby in between. The guy would have got his money and left.

From the video it sure does look like the perp shot first, everyone ducked and then he returned fire. When they run to the phone you can see ceiling tile shit floating down from his shot???

Glad the outcome was good, but dont think its the best example of when to pull.

HI. Read this.

It was the camera angle that made the mother and child appear so close.

There was a good 5 feet there.

Also, it was not the clerks fault the dumbass lady didn't at least try to gain a little cover.

Who knows what the robber would have done once he got the money.

I say he did an amazing job and is a hero in my book.

:)

I am all about CCW permits, but I would NOT have pulled in that situation. He used the fat chick as cover and shots were fired with a mother/baby in between. The guy would have got his money and left.

From the video it sure does look like the perp shot first, everyone ducked and then he returned fire. When they run to the phone you can see ceiling tile shit floating down from his shot???

Glad the outcome was good, but dont think its the best example of when to pull.

Well I hope I'd never be in a situation like this with you there.

For titties sake, the guy did a heroic thing and ended up well in a bad situation.

All 3 shots he fired hit his target. I'm sure he was confident enough he wouldn't hit the infant.

Confidence is good, but in a situation like that even a trained pro is under a ton of pressure and your mind is running a mile a minute.

Guest Mushijobah
HI. Read this.

It was the camera angle that made the mother and child appear so close.

There was a good 5 feet there.

Also, it was not the clerks fault the dumbass lady didn't at least try to gain a little cover.

Who knows what the robber would have done once he got the money.

I say he did an amazing job and is a hero in my book.

:)

A fucking MEN. All you pussies, quit whining. Guns>you.