Favor please lol

Haya!

Anyone have a bike I can use for my skills test tomorrow :) lol probably not but worth asking... im taking it at sharonville at 2pm... my bikes not exactly the best choice for low speed menuevers... doable... but i like taking the easy way out :scooter:

lets hope so... ive been practicing cones not exactly sure the spaces and offsets though? I just put my cones at a 10ft gap with 1ft of offset

IDK about the right gaps but I practiced weaving in parking lots using the intersection of the parking space lines > +++ and that worked well enough...just don't do it in the rain b/c the lines get slippery.

and :eek: on Busa for your first bike...please be careful and respect the machine. How old are you? I didn't see it in your profile.

Oh, and I'm not trying to rain on your parade. I've been riding sport bikes for the past 4 years or so and dirt bikes since I was a kid and I don't know how well I would handle a Busa. Being 24, I still have momentary lapses in judgment using my right wrist and at least a 600 keeps me out of some trouble.