Stearing Dampers

Crash1647545504

hey ben.......wheres that place you took me when we were riding that had a bridge and then we turned around and there was a huge hill and then the road went just as high afterwards.......i wanna take my girl there and scare her but cant remember what road it is off?

Comming from Havens Corners. Take Reynoldsburg New Albany rd to Morse. Take a right on Morse and just take that road as far as you can. I think we took another right off of morse, after riding out in the country for a ways, and that bridge was right there, but i cant remember where that turn was. I do know that road will pop you out on 16 (broad st) near Newark.

It's been 2 years now since i have riden my bike in ohio.

I have a Scotts for sale for $275 if you are interested. I have mounts for an R6 and an R1. You would have to find a mount for your bike on ebay or something.

Well if you still have that Scotts damper in two weeks (June 8th) than I am a deffinate buyer. That is if you don't mind shiping to Colorado. Keep me updated.