I Hate Kings Island.

thorne

So I head to there website and read it under windows vista. There was never a popup with my default install of vista 64. I look on the calendar it showes open and says its up for registration of season passes. I took this as being open for rides. So I head out there today, I get there and find out that its not open for rides. That was ok, I figured since I misunderstood If I talked to them they would give me a Discounted ticket to come back later in the week. Instead Young 9$ an hour jack ass behind the counter starts by being jerky ass with me then i slipped up said a cuss word , I said Look my bad I know I'm not supposed to say that man. I said but on the website. this is what it read. Well he shows me the website again It says on the frontpage as a flash popup open registaionblah blah . So after some harash words I walked out pissed off.

So On the way there I got a speeding ticket 93 :( I had just finished playing with a SRT-10 Truck which I hung with but damn was he faster.

so I went to argosy, 400$ poor but hey i had fun there.

Yeah I learned that but the SRT 10 truck started it :0- ...

I took the view events as It was open. But I am not disagreeing that its my fault. I'm just saying they where pricks. They could have been umm well customer orianted since I was coming to give them money . A simple lack of being an ass would have been find. when idescribed how I read the site and showed him what i was talkinga bout he started being a snot nose kid with a hall monitor sash. See what it says right there. Blah blah blah. I told him on my machine that does not pop up nor did my wife. He then told me I had spyware. Yeah about then I was ready to throat grab him. But I said nice fucking customer service I won't be back thanks.

Yeah I learned that but the SRT 10 truck started it :0- ...

I took the view events as It was open. But I am not disagreeing that its my fault. I'm just saying they where pricks. They could have been umm well customer orianted since I was coming to give them money . A simple lack of being an ass would have been find. when idescribed how I read the site and showed him what i was talkinga bout he started being a snot nose kid with a hall monitor sash. See what it says right there. Blah blah blah. I told him on my machine that does not pop up nor did my wife. He then told me I had spyware. Yeah about then I was ready to throat grab him. But I said nice fucking customer service I won't be back thanks.

Kings Island sucks anyways