Hitch

If all else fails, get the kit from Meijer or Wally Mart.

They fit a ton of vehicles, and are not hard to make fit a vehicle that is not listed (Full size GM truck fit my buick with a little creativity)

They are not to bad price wise (~100) and you get a shiny rust free kit.

If all else fails, get the kit from Meijer or Wally Mart.

They fit a ton of vehicles, and are not hard to make fit a vehicle that is not listed (Full size GM truck fit my buick with a little creativity)

They are not to bad price wise (~100) and you get a shiny rust free kit.

a kit? i might be able to get one off of a friends brother who put a roll pan on his blazer and took his off, the only prob is he said he doesn't know if he has the hardware for it. is there anything special i would need to install it or just some heavy grade bolts, nuts and washers from napa?

check u pull it.. you can get them for like $20 down there

jsut go down see if there is one that will fit your truck, pull it off and come away cheap

never thought about that. thats a great idea, i'll be sure to check into it this weekend. if anybody goes this week, can you check see if there is a second gen S10 with a hitch? I'd greatly appreciate it.

you could buy a kit from auto zone or napa etc.install it or have someone install it.

I've done a few.

I like the reese brand myself.

my biggest thing is, what all is there as far as mounting it? like i said, i can get one for a reasonable price from a friends bro but he doesnt know where anything is other than the hitch. is it just nuts, bolts and washers that i would need or are there special brackets depending on the brand?