5YO Neutered Siberian Husky

verse

We have a 5 year old Husky named Dekota that we really to find a good home in a short period of time. He's neutered, very layed back, loves being outdoors (normally sits outside 85% of the time except in the rain or heavy snow), good with cats but not with small animals. He is a larger Husky, more of a Alaskan Malamute size. White-black with blue eyes. We just have too many dogs and her mom is now going into a hospital so we have no one to watch over him. But like most Husky's he is an escape artist, these dogs are not for everyone. He is a lot more layed back nowadays though b/c he's out of his puppy phase. We are asking for a $50 adoption fee, so we know he's going to someone who will really love him.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/xihopeuchokex/dakota.jpg

That's the only picture we have right now on the computer. I'm going to try to go over there this weekend to mow the lawn.

Hey where have you and Layne been? I'd buy Dekota off you but I think my mom would go crazy if I brought a dog home.

We have been busy with Levin. We are most likely going to be owning her mom's house very soon. We just had her mom committed and hopefully she'll be in there a while.

We only ask the $50 so we know he's going to the right family, but the $50 will most likely just go to a professional grooming. We'd let him go to someone who really loves him and has a nice backyard for free.

If the dog is off the leash... will it run off. I had two of them, mine liked to run off.

Yes, it's very difficult to train a Husky off leash. They are too independent.

But unfortunately we had to take him to Franklin County Dog Shelter and surender him. Her mom was going to be coming home from the psych ward and we really didn't want the dog to be neglected like it was in the first place.