Roby All GM Car Show, June 16th 2007

Billiumss

• 3 weeks later...
Me , I live in Marysville . Funny I am going to drive by Robys so I can meet up with everyone to be able to drive in as a group. Thats ok though I love putting miles on this car. Which Kroger and what time do you meet ? Dublin or Avery/33 rd.

I believe this is what we did last year:

For the east side folks, we’ll meet up at Kroger (7000 East Broad St) at 8:00am and we’ll leave at 8:15am sharp

We’ll then meet up at the Kroger on Avery Rd at RT 33/161 on the northwest side of Columbus at 8:45am and we’ll leave around 9:00am for the caravan to the Roby show

We want to get there kinda early so we can all get a “good”spot and all park together.

There are a few things that you should bring to the show:

- Sunscreen

- Money for Door Prize tickets, food, 50/50

- Folding Chairs

Weather is looking nice for Saturday, high 80’s and sunny, see you there!

I believe this is what we did last year:

For the east side folks, we’ll meet up at Kroger (7000 East Broad St) at 8:00am and we’ll leave at 8:15am sharp

We’ll then meet up at the Kroger on Avery Rd at RT 33/161 on the northwest side of Columbus at 8:45am and we’ll leave around 9:00am for the caravan to the Roby show

We want to get there kinda early so we can all get a “good”spot and all park together.

There are a few things that you should bring to the show:

- Sunscreen

- Money for Door Prize tickets, food, 50/50

- Folding Chairs

Weather is looking nice for Saturday, high 80’s and sunny, see you there!

I am going to try to make it.

Guest Whinin
Eh, don't feel bad. I rolled up there, and literally right infront of the dealership, I broke the roll pin that connects my shift fork to my shift assembly. But, I got a tow back to Columbus and got it fixed after about 6 hours of fucking around with it....

Eh, don't feel bad. I rolled up there, and literally right infront of the dealership, I broke the roll pin that connects my shift fork to my shift assembly. But, I got a tow back to Columbus and got it fixed after about 6 hours of fucking around with it....

Yeah that had to suck! We should have just pushed it into the show for a bit!

Guest Whinin
Yeah that had to suck! We should have just pushed it into the show for a bit!

Yea haha I bet the judges would have been like wtf a blower on a cavi??? That guy must be retarded or something...

Hope you guys had as much fun as I did....

Guest hotrodmama024
Where's were you?

I had a horrible evening on friday with my car, decided I shouldnt go... Sorry. I wish i could have gone! :(

How did you do?

I had a horrible evening on friday with my car, decided I shouldnt go... Sorry. I wish i could have gone! :(

How did you do?

It was a good time. There was a good CR turnout - we just needed a few more. What happened to your car?

Guest hotrodmama024

Lets just say, someone needed a part.. forgot to put my antifreeze hose back on... he diagnosed it wrong.. i freaked out.. my car almost blew up on the way home... nothing wrong with the car now. I missed the show for pretty much no reason.

FYI- I am really burnt about it as well. Wish i could have been there!