Roby All GM Car Show, June 16th 2007

Billiumss

Guest hotrodmama024
It was a great day.. It was nice to meet some of you FBody guys... wish I could remember all your fu^%ing names!!

I love your car!!!

Ahh.. p-sha!! You guys are too kind!! Next time I want to do a better job of introducing myself to you all. I hope we can all get together at the next event.

All of your rides were beyond beautiful!!! That cruise up to the shown from Avry Rd was the best part... Just seeing all those cars riding in that pack!!! Wow!!! What a sight.. I saw (I think it was you Leilani) taking some pics.. do you have any you can post?? You all have no idea how hard it was to keep up with all you 6 speeders in a 3 speed auto!!! My engine was screeming at 80mph just to keep up!!

Good Times!! Good Times!!

What a sight.. I saw (I think it was you Leilani) taking some pics.. do you have any you can post??

That was Brian's (V8 Beast) wife. He probably has pics but I think he said they did not come out well. I tried to take video but taking video while driving is not a good idea mmm kay?

Guest hotrodmama024
Ahh.. p-sha!! You guys are too kind!! Next time I want to do a better job of introducing myself to you all. I hope we can all get together at the next event.

All of your rides were beyond beautiful!!! That cruise up to the shown from Avry Rd was the best part... Just seeing all those cars riding in that pack!!! Wow!!! What a sight.. I saw (I think it was you Leilani) taking some pics.. do you have any you can post?? You all have no idea how hard it was to keep up with all you 6 speeders in a 3 speed auto!!! My engine was screeming at 80mph just to keep up!!

Good Times!! Good Times!!

Yeah.. i didnt get to go this year.. Complications with my car and Marysville not liking me. :(

I bet your car is more beautiful then your sig pic cause thats what i was basing it on! Hope to see it in person soon!