Can I choke these fuggers!?!?

Spidey2721

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk makes me want to go out to the garage, drink a beer, smoke something, fire the Mustang up, lay it on the 2 step and say fuck the Ozone and all that stuff. Yeah.

Where did the 80's go? FUCKERS! Fuck fuck FUCK! Damn it! )_*$&_)*#$_*)#$*)!@$*#!)*$_&)*#$)*###%##%))!**%#__)*_)

Ok...better now.

Smoking is BAD! Yep

EDIT - Forgot the part where I come back inside and apologize to my 4 year old son for bringing him into this piece of shit world.

Ok...I'm done...seriously...see ya in a month or so.

You could. I'd come over and finish your meal for you.

That is retarded. I shouldn't have to leave the place where I am eating because I can't breathe.

I SO WISH weed was legal and people smoked that instead of tobacco. If you are ever around a weed smoker that isn't a total burnout they will leave the room, house, walk down the street or whatever if you are offended or can't breathe because of the smoke. You ask a cigarette smoker to put it out and its like you just said to them "Your mom is a fag".

COME ON there are people that are allergic to smoke. Other people do have asthma. Why the hell would you want to hurt someone because they asked you nicely to put out the cig? WHY? Are you that addicted to it that you will hurt others just to get your fix?

I am SOOOOO glad I don't smoke cigs anymore. The smell anymore makes me nauseous. I won't even ride in a car with someone that smokes. Weed smoke on the other hand I can tolerate. And it doesn't stain your house, clothes, car with the nasty smell that tobacco does. Weed smell goes away in a day if you let it air out.

And please do not start a debate with me on why weed should be illegal.

I do not do anything with total disregard of anyone's health except my own.

I am not arguing against the bans in nightclubs, bars, restaurants, 20 feet from a front door, etc.

But if I am polite enough not to harm you or interrupt you with anything I choose to do, why should I be have to pay triple the price?

I am sure alcohol effects a lot of people. Sure, maybe not their health. But, add up all the things it causes. You want to have the price tripled on it? Potentially banned?

Fuck man. Raise the taxes on alcohol, or tobacco. I'd rather it that shit then gas or this possible taxing the internet bullshit. I drink, I smoke a cigar every once in a while. I'd rather pay a little more of a "sin" tax then something I use on an everyday basis.

With smoking, the few ruined it for the majority. Most smokers probalbly are considerate, it's the pricks that aren't that made the law a reality.