Lethal Performance's 3.4L Whipple Cobra Runs 9.98@138!

Wease

Very nice, especially since they shipped the first one just about two weeks ago. I believe the 2.8h blower also went 9's this year.

2.8H car went 9.94 @ 140.25 28PSI, 3775 race weight. Don't look at the dyno numbers, look at the race weight and trap speed. That will tell you more about the power a car is making. Ken's Whipple car always made low power on that dyno but consistently trapped in the upper 130's at 3650lbs+ even with his 2.3 Whipple. These two cars aren't gutted out POS cars either. Both run and idle like stock.

My v2 made 600rwhp with only 18psi. It was over 700 with 24psi. Looks to me that it is down on power.

If it's the car I'm thinking of, it has never made big power. There was a big long discussion about it over on modfords.

They way I look at it-who cares what power it made on who's dyno. The numbers do the talking-and the track NEVER lies.

2.8H car went 9.94 @ 140.25 28PSI, 3775 race weight. Don't look at the dyno numbers, look at the race weight and trap speed. That will tell you more about the power a car is making. Ken's Whipple car always made low power on that dyno but consistently trapped in the upper 130's at 3650lbs+ even with his 2.3 Whipple. These two cars aren't gutted out POS cars either. Both run and idle like stock.

This man speaks the truth.