Nitrous fill stations....

V8 Beast

Here is what I did. When I had my fill station here at my house, I just called Valley gas and did a 5yr lease on 2 bottles. I had to go pick them up cause they wont deliver to a residence but after it was all said and done I paid next to nothing for it.

Here is what I did. When I had my fill station here at my house, I just called Valley gas and did a 5yr lease on 2 bottles. I had to go pick them up cause they wont deliver to a residence but after it was all said and done I paid next to nothing for it.

Cool, thanks a lot!!!

Guest Removed
Plus there are those dope head kids that like to inhale the stuff... If you get a lung full of auto nitrous the sulfer can kill you in a heartbeat.....

permit = :thumbup:

even without the suffer, its just like freon. it will freeze you lungs and throat.

instant death. shit comes out at -120...

Guest drumer919
Once I opened my bottle and the N2O got my friend in the arm and left a huge welt. As for the sulfur killing you, that's not true, it just tastes a little different than the medical grade shit and if you inhale to much you'll get sick. I've never meet anyone dumb enough to inhale it right out of the bottle, most people fill a balloon or bag with it then inhale it out of that, that way there is no liquid left, it evaporates before you can inhale it.

As for the sulfur killing you, that's not true

Read up on it. I do my homework before I add any mod to my car. Did you know that you can only smell the sulfer in nitrous for a hot second... then you are not able to smell it even though you are still inhaling it. Did you know that getting a lung full of that stuff is enough to suffocate you??? A small ballon isnt going to kill you... but a bottle leak (with no blow down tube) can. Mainly because you cant smell it, so you keep driving until you eventually pass out an die. Trust me, if its in my car I know what it can and cannot do.

Read up on it. I do my homework before I add any mod to my car. Did you know that you can only smell the sulfer in nitrous for a hot second... then you are not able to smell it even though you are still inhaling it. Did you know that getting a lung full of that stuff is enough to suffocate you??? A small ballon isnt going to kill you... but a bottle leak (with no blow down tube) can. Mainly because you cant smell it, so you keep driving until you eventually pass out an die. Trust me, if its in my car I know what it can and cannot do.

^experience?