Street Legal Drags Pacemakers Dragway Park Mt. Vernon

Guest Sliptech

Guest Sliptech

This Thursday, May 31, Pacemakers Street Legal Drag Nights begin. Gates open at 4pm racing starts at 5 pm and runs till 10 pm.(or later if car count warrants)

Our 1/8 mile track is located just 3 miles south of Mt. Vernon on Route 3.

As I offered earlier this spring, car and driver entry is FREE to Columbus Racing.com members and vistors. Just use the pass word :StraightLine Racing for your free car and driver entry. Pit crew/spectators only $5.00

This will be an open test and tune with possible gamblers races and grudge matches, and possible pinks style grudge races for a select few.

We look forward to seeing all of you there this Thursday.

Mike and PJ Fouts

614-239-0900

for more information check our website :http://www.pacemakersdragway.com

Guest hotrodmama024
That sounds like fun I have never been to your facility before. How is the track prep for the TnT's? Is this a DOT tire only event?

Shouldnt be. I have been told you will get great traction at this track.

Guest Sliptech

Track will be prepped just like a points race. DOT tires only and mufflers. We are working on a bikini contest, $100 win $50 r/u ( girls only).

Mike Fouts

Pacemakers Dragway Park

Guest LSWON333
Track will be prepped just like a points race. DOT tires only and mufflers. We are working on a bikini contest, $100 win $50 r/u ( girls only).

Mike Fouts

Pacemakers Dragway Park

That made up my mind...

Damn that was cold LOL

I have never been to a track that had a dress code, when i was out of the car.

(music in the background)Im to sexy for your track, to sexy for your track, what you think about that!

Fat old bald guy FTMFW lol

Guest hotrodmama024
This Thursday, May 31, Pacemakers Street Legal Drag Nights begin. Gates open at 4pm racing starts at 5 pm and runs till 10 pm.(or later if car count warrants)

Our 1/8 mile track is located just 3 miles south of Mt. Vernon on Route 3.

As I offered earlier this spring, car and driver entry is FREE to Columbus Racing.com members and vistors. Just use the pass word :StraightLine Racing for your free car and driver entry. Pit crew/spectators only $5.00

This will be an open test and tune with possible gamblers races and grudge matches, and possible pinks style grudge races for a select few.

We look forward to seeing all of you there this Thursday.

Mike and PJ Fouts

614-239-0900

for more information check our website :http://www.pacemakersdragway.com

Pit crew/spectators only $5.00... in this thread. You coming out?

Guest hotrodmama024
Was this directed at me? If so, I don't know if im going yet or not, have to wait and see what the weather is like, if i do go im just going to take my bike :(

Yes it was... I was thinking about going. But looks like i am not going to make it out there today.

:(

It was nice to meet you also, I was just getting the fuel worked out when the rain came. I blew the tires off first pass went soft two passes and found the outer edge of traction I was just barely spinning the last pass and that was only a 1.76 60' only a 7.45 at 94. All in all it was a decent place. I will come back. Thanks for the invite Mike! As this new engine is breaking in ive had to do alot of work on my VE table. I hope it stabilizes soon its getting to be a pain keeping the fuel right.