xbox 360

Art

I have a 360, I got it a couple of weeks ago ive been stuck at home with my knee surgery, i bet i have played it for maybe 20 hours the first couple of days i was all about it, now it sits, It is the premium I do have the 2 year warranty thru best buy and 2 games world series of poker and need for speed most wanted came with it. I will let it go for $450 I paid $512 for the system and warranty and 30 for poker. if anyone is interested pm me.

$450 is as low as I will go, I can return it, say it doesnt work and get things at best buy.

I have a 360, I got it a couple of weeks ago ive been stuck at home with my knee surgery, i bet i have played it for maybe 20 hours the first couple of days i was all about it, now it sits, It is the premium I do have the 2 year warranty thru best buy and 2 games world series of poker and need for speed most wanted came with it. I will let it go for $450 I paid $512 for the system and warranty and 30 for poker. if anyone is interested pm me.

$450 is as low as I will go, I can return it, say it doesnt work and get things at best buy.

Freind of mine wants to know how much you want for it without the games and when you want it. let me know asap hes interested in buying it soon