Fast cars...

V8 Beast

Guest thekingofcrunk17
I don't care what you drive, but if you're going to drive slow at least do it in the right lane for gods sake.

agreed.

When I was last in Michigan it was snowing and the flow of traffic was 88mph :confused: They are crazy!

I let my wife drive my old firebird (BAD IDEA!!) and in trying to keep up with traffic we ended up spinning out and flying off into a 6 foot snow drift.

yes, and thats why michigan is sweet.

I'll never agree with that, even if in Michigan all cars have hot topless girls with huge tits that gyrate, hypnotically, permi-mounted onto the hood.

On second thought thats the only thing that would make me agree with that.

what parts of Michigan do you drive in? Everywhere I have been in Michigan, the drivers drive how they want, where they want, with no regard to anyone else.

75, 23, 96, any other freeway between columbus and flint. Basically all of southeast michigan. RARELY is someone going below 85 in the left lane. if they are, a quick flash of the brights will get them out of the way 99% of the time. even in the slow lane the speed limit is still 70, which equates to 75-80 for most everyone. also, the absolute minimum speed limit is 55. only problem is the roads usually are all sucky and bumpy and what not, but the new governor is already pouring lots of money into getting that fixed.

as a whole though, ohio > michigan. when it comes to driving on the freeways, michigan has us beat.

I'll never agree with that, even if in Michigan all cars have hot topless girls with huge tits that gyrate, hypnotically, permi-mounted onto the hood.

On second thought thats the only thing that would make me agree with that.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i wish.