Forza 2

Dr. Apex

Tommorow I will post picks of my bad ass rides.

I got a few u999's including hehehe a Turbo S vw (It just says turbo but the front end is a turbos front end on it as is the motor stock) I've got it setup with AWD. out of my bad ass cars its the fastest.

I got the Twin Turbo Vette at 900 hp but I can barely get the thing around the oval track.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes...........i hate the fact that they got rid of the japanese hills especially

but i have a good feeling that they will release some of them in a map pack for something stupid like $10 or so

Here's Brian's other ride the hyundai tiburon. Its pimpin, old skool

http://forzamotorsport.net/forzamotorsportnet/handlers/forza2handler.ashx?ID=1152650&mode=7and

http://forzamotorsport.net/forzamotorsportnet/handlers/forza2handler.ashx?ID=1152670&mode=7

fuckin microsoft, I can't figure out how to post pics from forzamotorsport.net.though I had been able to in the past. I had a hyundai tiburon with I heart cock on the side just for y'all. Really sucks you can't see it.

You go to the cobra show in london last weekend?

duuuude i wish, i saw alexs pictures. I had gone to one at QS&L, but the most modded one was a 427 with a blower, the rest were just pretty simplistic replicas.