New to the site. I also have a store that might help us all out.

pri_i_oh

My Name is Tim I'm from NE Ohio (Conneaut) I have a '98 Triumph Daytona 955i I'm not a bigtime stunter like some of the guys on here but its sure fun to watch

I have a business in Conneaut called "TNT Billiards and Powersports" I sell ATV/dirtbike/UTV parts and accessories and I also service most brands. As of right now I can order most anything having to do with streetbikes so if there is anything you'ld like pricing on please feel free to call me or email me and let me know you saw me here.

I'm getting ready to order battery tenders (they're made by C-tek) they're better then the actual battery tender brand. IF anyone is interested please let me know.

ALSO, I am willing to sell your bike or quad on consignment in my store.

For those of us who have parents or grand parents trying to regain they're youth but can't see spending the money on a harley and cant get comfortable on a crotch rocket I also sell Scooters, kids and adult ATV's, go carts, dune buggies. All made by a company called Roketa. www.roketa.com

I'm working on my own website right now and hopefully it will be done in the next month or so.

Feel free to contact me anytime

My Name is Tim I'm from NE Ohio (Conneaut) I have a '98 Triumph Daytona 955i I'm not a bigtime stunter like some of the guys on here but its sure fun to watch

I have a business in Conneaut called "TNT Billiards and Powersports" I sell ATV/dirtbike/UTV parts and accessories and I also service most brands. As of right now I can order most anything having to do with streetbikes so if there is anything you'ld like pricing on please feel free to call me or email me and let me know you saw me here.

I'm getting ready to order battery tenders (they're made by C-tek) they're better then the actual battery tender brand. IF anyone is interested please let me know.

ALSO, I am willing to sell your bike or quad on consignment in my store.

For those of us who have parents or grand parents trying to regain they're youth but can't see spending the money on a harley and cant get comfortable on a crotch rocket I also sell Scooters, kids and adult ATV's, go carts, dune buggies. All made by a company called Roketa. www.roketa.com

I'm working on my own website right now and hopefully it will be done in the next month or so.

Feel free to contact me anytime

your not a stunter but I was told you were a number one stunter