Anyone ever remove a tattoo?

SchmuckGirl

I have a mistake on my upper arm. It's a black tribal band and it goes all the way around. It's definitely not representative of me anymore, if it even ever was and I would really love to have it gone.

So does anyone have any success stories with tattoo removal? Wrecking Balm? Laser removal? Cutting? Just kidding on the last one.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belt sander? If she dumps it at 70mph just right, the asphalt will do it just fine - as long as you forget AGATT for the day.

Sucks to hear you don't want it anymore - the selling point of tattoos are their permanence. The stuff I see on Discovery channel says laser treatment works pretty well, but it's a slow (24 month+) process and maybe half a dozen or so sessions. And the skin never goes back to 100%.

You sure you just can't live with it?

with the heavy triple black used for tribal, it would cost THOUSANDS to get it lasered off, you can get it surgically removed, but that as well will be expensive, and it will be very painful, and it will take forever to heal. Get it covered up, find a respectable shop and talk to some guys in there, or come down here and talk to my guy, he is a coverup king, he covers sleeves almost on a daily basis, you could have thick amounts of white added to fade it a bit too

did anyone see the episode of sons of anarchy where they removed that guys back patch for him??? with the cutting torch!! That was extreme!! Yeah I agree with the idea of having a good artist try to make it into something you'd like a bit more....