Go 9's for $6500

nurkvinny

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/894464/1989-S-10-383-STROKER-580HP-NITROUS-VIPER-RED.html

Anyone live in NE Ohio that can check this out? I have a VERY similar setup in my truck, and am no where near 9's.

Same cubes, same exact heads, .030 less lift and 1 less point compression. I am having a hard time believing his time and mph claims.

I'm kinda confused as to why he's got two different horsepower numbers while on nitrous. He mentions 730 before the ET, then 780 at the bottom of "engine components". I mean he could have different nozzles obviously, but I would think he would be advertising his most impressive numbers. Regardless, that kind of power is easily 9-second range with proper traction. Mike Tymensky has gone deep into the 9's in his N/A 4V 'Stang with less than 700 rwhp. He traps in the mid 130's if I'm not mistaken.

-Kevin

Are you that fucking stupid? I said next time we come up there we are racing. We haven't organized the next get together yet. Lets remember who called who out

sorry you sold the car to buy a gt2, you won't race me with that either will you....

You really are one stupid mother fucker.

Are you that fucking stupid? I said next time we come up there we are racing. We haven't organized the next get together yet. Lets remember who called who out

You really are one stupid mother fucker.

that quote was from when i was talking about your old gangster supra you wouldn't race me with.... why would you want to run me in much lesser car? thats what i was asking, not calling you out. i don't want to waste my time but since you did call me out with this quote....

I will run you in the GT2, don't you worry...

i'll be more then happy to run you :)

get ahold of jamie and come up here when i run the supra, after im done with him, i'll run you ;)

that quote was from when i was talking about your old gangster supra you wouldn't race me with.... why would you want to run me in much lesser car? thats what i was asking, not calling you out. i don't want to waste my time but since you did call me out with this quote....

i'll be more then happy to run you :)

get ahold of jamie and come up here when i run the supra, after im done with him, i'll run you ;)

Why should cavin waste his time with you when you was to scared to race a R6 that I know cavins car would beat.

Why should cavin waste his time with you when you was to scared to race a R6 that I know cavins car would beat.

what i find funny is

the last post in this topic is from june 2nd, untill i talked smack to cavin today.and theres no post from you anywere, untill i get into it with cavin, does that douchbag call you and tell you to come defend him on the forums?

do you swing off his nuts, or does he swing off yours?

what i find funny is

the last post in this topic is from june 2nd, untill i talked smack to cavin today.and theres no post from you anywere, untill i get into it with cavin, does that douchbag call you and tell you to come defend him on the forums?

do you swing off his nuts, or does he swing off yours?

I dont swing from anyones nuts nor does he swing from mine. You just make it so easy to make yourself look like a complete douche online, thats all...