Sponsorship

Big Steve

Well I went ahead and went forward with the sponsorhip with Team SCP. I did not pay anything. I made sure that they will not get any money from me till things go forward. Me and the guy talked for about an hour. After some searching and finding out some things about them I gave him a call back and went over evrything. I am looking forward to see what will happen with them in the future.

im interested to see how this goes. im still stickin by my original assumption though, i doubt you get much of anything out of it. BUT, please let us know what they want from you and what you get in return so you can shut me up if necessary.

Hey congrats. So what all is going to happen with this? Free parts, cheap parts? Also how did they find you do you know?

Free Parts, cheap parts. If I buy some of the parts it will be half price of the wholesale price. Some things they will pay 50%. Some things will be free. It is alot. They are affiliated with SLP, Edelbrock, NX express. There is a long list. I just wanna see what will happen. I wanna see results before they get any kind of membership fee from me. I am getting my stuff in the mail next week. A came across them at work. I have a redneck buddy who is a stang buff. He told me a little about them. (he had a 9sec fox body). His plate read- CMNLOSE. Was nasty.