Insomnia

Kevin R.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

blah... I am up doing nothing...just don't feel like going to bed. I am sitting here watching videos of Tennessee Walking Horse shows on Youtube, brings back old memories

Add one to the pot... course this isn't so much sleep deprivation for me. Just my schedule. Red bull is my energy drink of choice. Although its all mt dew tonight. I same the red bull for just before my gigs. Jager bombs while I am dj'n. Got a friend up here thats in that same pyramid scheme also. Those things taste like arse. Watching the 2005 world series of poker. ESPN.

yip

Well, cd's here. Tables are kinda lost on most people out on the dance floor. I beat match, re loop, stutter, etc etc make my own mixes and generally play around as much as possible. I don't use scratching much though. Like I said its pretty much lost on people out there on the floor.

If your just trying simple beat matching you need to first know the Beat Per Minute of the song your playing. Also you need to know the BPM of the song in the cue. If ones say 107 bpm like the mix I use of Eminem's - "Shake That" and your mixing it into say Petey Pablo - "Freak-A-Leak" which is 105 bpm you need to make up a difference of 2 bpm. I usually will split it 105 will go up one and 107 go down one. Thats 106 bpm. Hit it on the right beat and boom there you go. Nice thing about those two songs with the mixes I use it loops "we bout the have a party" at the end which flows into the "Freak A Leak" mix I use that starts with a modified "Raise up" to a hard bass beat of "Freak A Leak"

HeH, did you get that?

Yeah. I know all the concepts of everything, been off and on with it since I was like 15, just never got too into mixing because I could never afford records before haha. So by scratching I could make new shit with the same old shit.

Stop masturbating.... Cause I've pmed you in the past 10 minutes and it is just dirty.

Yeah the birds are known for pissing me off by telling me I've been awake to long. I suggested picking up some Gaterade to avoid the pain of caffeine come down.

Stop masturbating.... Cause I've pmed you in the past 10 minutes and it is just dirty.

Yeah the birds are known for pissing me off by telling me I've been awake to long. I suggested picking up some Gaterade to avoid the pain of caffeine come down.

There will be no caffeine come down. Caffeine injection lasts until 2:00.

I feel weird...not tired....but ready to shoot a bird.