Plates

Janszen

When I wanted to know what you wanted to know, I went to the BMW and just asked the girl working there to see what was available and what not. I'm not sure if she was allowed to do what she did, but she told me whether the plate was available and then, if it wasn't, the name and address of the person who had that plate. If all else fails, then you could try that.

no my plates are JANSZEN and someone has JANSEN and they had a celica exactly like i used to have, and now someone said something about someone named janszen with a mr2 and it wasnt me but i do have a mr2 now...

no my plates are JANSZEN and someone has JANSEN and they had a celica exactly like i used to have, and now someone said something about someone named janszen with a mr2 and it wasnt me but i do have a mr2 now...

:confused: Too many different tenses and subject changes.

Attempted translation: Somebody has a similar plate to you. They drove a celica, now they own an mr2. You own an mr2.

Are you trying to get your old plates back?

:confused: Too many different tenses and subject changes.

Attempted translation: Somebody has a similar plate to you. They drove a celica, now they own an mr2. You own an mr2.

Are you trying to get your old plates back?

Didn't think i'd be the only person confused as hell by that post

Why want to check on some cute chick you saw rolling down the street hah

well i saw a cupple today and well.....i wouldn't mind....

anyways,

me and josh aka JANSZEN were driving down a random road and we got pulled over becasue they saw the plates that said JANSZEN and they ran them and came back with a black man that is wanted for a felony(spl?). obviously josh isn't black so we got out of it and now there is a guy on here that says he thought josh lived by him and worked at advance which realy is a guy named JANSEN i suppose. just look at this thread....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37951

Nope, actually I still have the JANSZEN plates but a while ago my dad went to home depot and saw a silver celica just like mine with JANSEN plates on it... i used to have a silver celica at that time just recently sold it and got the mr2 now i hear that some one talked to someone at autozone about a janszen with a red mr2 but mine is white.. i donno if someone is straight up copying my cars/plates i dono. and what martin said above was like this " we got pulled over in Worthington because the cop ran my plates and when he pulled me over he said someone with these plates has committed a felony and obviouly like martin said im not black and like 50 years old so they let me go... would a cop mix the plates JANSZEN and JANSEN up easyly or not becuase i got pulled over a year or so ago and they asked if i knew someone and said they had the plates and had a felony on them... i really dono but what ever, im just going to go to the bmv sometime and see whats going on with it..

thats what happens on most threads on this site. its good up till the first 5 post or something like that. well it didn't completly fail cause there was one link and another good idea. besides that you are pretty dam correct

thats not the kid that lives by us. I would die if he was on this forum. I'm pretty sure this is not the kid that takes his whole interior out including his seats and floor panel just to change his speakers.

thats what happens on most threads on this site. its good up till the first 5 post or something like that. well it didn't completly fail cause there was one link and another good idea. besides that you are pretty dam correct

Well, it was bad enough with your one ricer buddy starting it.

You get both of you in the same thread and we have reached idiot ricer overload.

ricer. right. cause i have a fucking stock exhaust up until the canisters i have sticking 4inchs past my bumper and blue tribal decals on the side of my car and a big ass APC sticker on my window. right. your just to dam smart for me and you know everything. i have shit done to my mottor. yes i agree its a V6 but its not a mustang with euro tailights and chrome rims. Any money i get pretty much goes to me living and the motor. my whole exterior looks almost stock. im sure you havent even seen me drive. im not the type that goes balls out and try to race grandma's in there mini vans, unless im drunk