Movin' on up...

demitrix

So, winter is here, cometh spring I'm going to start shopping for a bigger bike. I think I'm looking at ~600cc. The 3 main models I've considered are a R6, ZX-6R, and CBR600. In no particular order. Anyone have any other recommendations or comments let me know.

yeah the 600rr... i am kinda biased as well, but i love mine and i have never listened to any complaint about a honda and especially not a 600rr. but the r6's are super nice as well. comfy and set up real nice but lack power on the lower end. you will find the 600rr has great power everywhere. and i may have an 06 for sale here real soon as well :D

yeah the 600rr... i am kinda biased as well, but i love mine and i have never listened to any complaint about a honda and especially not a 600rr. but the r6's are super nice as well. comfy and set up real nice but lack power on the lower end. you will find the 600rr has great power everywhere. and i may have an 06 for sale here real soon as well :D

WHAT!! :eek: plans?......

I say go try out some, sit on the models you like. Find a good deal might be the most important to you but get the one you find the most comfortable with.

Everyone obviously has there favorites. If you want a slight edge get 05-06 636. If you wanna stay with team green.

OH NOZ, thou cannot get rid of a 600RR...tis royal decree!

:lol:

yeah, i may be going track only next year. probably an 07/08 600rr trackbike on the way. not 100% sure yet though. i am still contemplating.

Oh, whoa! had me scared for a second! I'm thinkin about setting up a 07-08 RR too :D

Go sit on each and see which one you like the most based on looks and comfort.... will prolly never ride it hard enough to tell any difference between them besides their weight. I can only give my riding opinion on the GSXR and R6.. if you want something to cruise around the town on, get a GSXR.... if your going to track it, I would personally go with an R6 (lots of torque in the higher revs for track) or the Honda

they are all the same. we pee-ons will never be able tell the difference between any of these.

choose whichever one is the most comfortable for YOU. don't just sit on one for a few seconds and say hmm this is nice and buy it. sit on it for a few minutes, let the sales man pitch it to you while you sit on it and then sit on it some more while you ponder if you like it.

if during any of that time it become uncomfortable then obviously move to another bike. if you get uncomfortable in that amount of time, think of how uncomfortable you'll be after a longer trip...

don't just buy a bike for looks but it for how it fits.