Innovate LC-1

thorne

Does anyone have one of these? I've got one and have been havcing a hell of a time. I did atleast I think i did the FREE AIR cal right today. But it still just jumps around to stupid number like 7.4 that car would not run a 7.4AFR.

Any help would be awesome.

Guest Whinin
Take the black ground wire and ground it for 10 seconds with the car in the on position, or if you installed the push-button switch do that, and re-do the free air calibration. I had this same problem on mine, and re-did it and it works fine now.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not in danger land. Now to findo ut how close to my tune it is. I think I might need some maf calibration but since IPS finished my last round of maint this is the first time I've seen a WOT AFR less then 12.0

I'm going to try and tune to 11.8-12.0 I think. I've got to do more reading but that would be my race tune.

Wow it is damn close to all my target. I mean not perfect but its right there. I'm going to work on a new tune with a tad more timing and a slightly less rich setup. Right now I'm running 11.0x - 11.1x at 5k on I can bring that up a bitch and target before that is 11.5 and I'm running right around there.

Sorry for the long winded post but I've had 8-9 dyno pulls on this car and had 2 clan pulls that was on my stage 1 setup