fresh meat....

tat2s4u

My name is Derrick and I have a 91 Talon TSI AWD. Just wanted to introduce myself.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/tat2s4u/my%20cars/talonfrontreg.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/tat2s4u/my%20cars/eaglerear-1.jpg

First thanks for the welcoming. Nice to see DSM not getting hated on so much

for a change. Makes me smile.:)

welcome nice dsm !....(i'll bet you fix that thing alot)

From the looks of your pic you are still putting work into your car :) But thanks for the compliment. My main problem so far has been the darn tranny.

Welcome. I've seen your car around somewhere, just can't remember where.

To be honest with you chances are you have seen it. I drive all over the place...from Pike County to Mansfield. But I stay in Columbus, so hard saying.

so whats done performance wise?

not sure of all the upgrades due to the previous owner and lack of communication. But here is a pic....

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/tat2s4u/my%20cars/talonmotor1.jpg

That's a 2G MAS, the BOV is being vented, looks to be a 14b(but who knows with dsm turbo housings all being near the same) and even ABS which seems to be a rare option.

Pretty clean car that depending on what else is done could make some good hp.

That's a 2G MAS, the BOV is being vented, looks to be a 14b(but who knows with dsm turbo housings all being near the same) and even ABS which seems to be a rare option.

Pretty clean car that depending on what else is done could make some good hp.

Yeah it is a 2g MAS and 2g manifold. It is also a 16g. It has been ported and clipped also. The BOV is vented but would like to get another one some time soon. After market of course. Oh yeah my ABS doesn't even work go figure right. I would like to just get it outta there but never figured out the first step

of doing it. :confused:

You a tattoo artist?

Nah just liked the way the name looked :D Ok only playing. Yes I am a tattoo artist but I didn't wanna mention that part because I didn't want to give the impression that that was why I was on here to try an get business you know. I'm here for the knowledge and the love of cars :thumbup:

whats the car run?

To be honest I have never ran a 1/4 yet :( But sure would like to find out.

dsm's are supposed to run? :confused:

I thought they were driveway decorations......

And that coming from some one that has a "shit stain" for a ride. Gee, go figure. :p I guess you aint heard the news. A real mans car has half the pistons and twice the cams. :confused: Well now you know. :woowoo:

Oh by the way...when mine was outta commision it was in the garage and outta the drive way so ha! :D

dsm's are supposed to run? :confused:

I thought they were driveway decorations......

That's why you get a non-turbo like me, they don't make enough power to break anything.

Jelloman, mine is still for sale, waiting for a good owner to swap in a turbo engine!!