welcome to me.....

Guest Lewie06A3

Guest Lewie06A3

6 Speed GTS: Thanks for the compliments!

Debo: Ok my car is stock right? Well i blew the DV on it hence the no power. I know of other cars that blew the stock DV also. I hope you have cash for the forge DV cuz your chipped and you can blow DV's like it' snobody's business.

6 Speed GTS: Thanks for the compliments!

Debo: Ok my car is stock right? Well i blew the DV on it hence the no power. I know of other cars that blew the stock DV also. I hope you have cash for the forge DV cuz your chipped and you can blow DV's like it' snobody's business.

heh yeah I am just hoping I can make the "C" revison valve last atleast 2 weeks, it would be alot better on my wallet if I could make it 4 weeks on it so I can get a the forge one when I can truely afford it.

Guest Lewie06A3

Man this car is so slow right now. My friend and I decided to go at it this weekend, and he beat me by a couple cars from a 25 roll. He's in a supercharged tiburon 6 speed. It's quick but when we raced last i pulled 3 cars on him from a 25 roll up to 110.

That's another thing. You'd think supercharging a 2.7 liter V-6 would put out over 200whp. It's slow. I know if i would've supercharged my VR it would put out at least 250 whp.

Guest Lewie06A3

hrm...... i really don't know to tell you the truth. a lot of people come in and out of that store everyday. did you get a new unit? hows it workin right now? let me know so we can take care of it if there's a problem.

on the other hand, stop in some day and say hi. i'm trying to meet you guys so i can recongnize you when i go to meets.

hrm...... i really don't know to tell you the truth. a lot of people come in and out of that store everyday. did you get a new unit? hows it workin right now? let me know so we can take care of it if there's a problem.

on the other hand, stop in some day and say hi. i'm trying to meet you guys so i can recongnize you when i go to meets.

yea this a504 is sucking balls right now. its better then the 1st one i had but i didn't pay 400 bucks to have a unit keep fucking up on me. i know its not ur guys fault but this is gay. im about to stop in today after i transfer about 40 gigs on to my friends computer

so far so good. thanks man. i apreciate it. it would of sucked so much if i didn't have you to hook me up. for that reason i think CR is the best fucking place now. i saw the A3. its looking sharp. you should post some pics up on here. i bet that tan interior looks sharp.

Guest Lewie06A3

i love the tan interior, it keeps me cool in the summer, and since it's cloth, it keeps me warm in the winter.

yeah it's no problem really. since i'm a manager now i can pretty much hook anybody up from these forums at my store. you just gotta come in and introduce yourself and talk for a min about cars then i can give you my discount. legally i can give it to any of my friends as long as they pay cash so we just gotta become friends in a few min to make it legal