FS: SUBS!!! Yo YO yO

Art

$75

Check this shit out! I gots dez 2 12's in a bandpass box. They are BLOWN but they still play and shakez UR brain. Theyz were dual voice coils, but dey still gotz a good coil and play. I blowed them one night when I was drinking the 8 ball. I have had dez running since October wiff 300 watts. So they will continue to play as long as you dont feed dem a ton of power. If You live on campus or want some junk in da trunk on the low low HOLLA at me.

$100

WERD.

The box is old, the speakers work fine. Seriously, use a low wattage amp, these speakers should last you for a while. Each sub new was over $200 the box was probably in the $75 range. I just want these gone. Open to trades for $100 value. I have no use for these.

Oh by the way these are MB Quarts. Nigga fuck YO COUCH! I'm so gangster, I drove a 85 sedan and a 84 coupe devilles nigga. Buy my shit it's on the low. Glad to play them at will to demonstrate the sound of clear, crisp, punchy, NOT BOOMEY BASS anytime.

• 3 weeks later...
Full moon tonight. The wife wants me to put them in her car. I'm sure she will want them out soon enough. I'll post them back up when she is sick of them. Lock this up.