yellow vette

Guest Wunna Dig Race

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
i thought i heard something about a money race. if your fast and your a street racer wouldent you just accept and go to it? see thats why i dont street race. im more into the no bs if your fast you dont care what the other car is.

yea matt you did hear that but know one has replied to me in a pm yet

Deejay my S10 is tore apart in primer getting tubbed out......

i thought i heard something about a money race. if your fast and your a street racer wouldent you just accept and go to it? see thats why i dont street race. im more into the no bs if your fast you dont care what the other car is.

but......if you know what the other car has and you know your not going to win, why accept the race and give your money away? That would be stupid....

I will be goin to kilkare 2 weeks from this thursday if you want to try something there.

:confused:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
And No im not gibbyzracing who the hell is that? Austin Im not timmy gibson I am his big brother charles..... maybe thats who lowered is? idk I didnt even know he was on here nor have i talked to him in a while since he stole some stuff outta my car

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Can I get a week to get some bugs worked out?

Sure you know how to get ahold of me and I know your going to put the big jets in your car to spray me but We want to do a all motor run Sam no spray at all

Guest Wunna Dig Race
G

O

A

W

A

Y

your just jeleous your shit dont run Tim you have a project car and cant race you go away if you dont have a car to race why be on a racing forum?

your just jeleous your shit dont run Tim you have a project car and cant race you go away if you dont have a car to race why be on a racing forum?

Do I claim to be the end-all-be-all in racing? Didn't think so. I know my car is an on-going project. Why would I try to throw something shitty together and brag about it and try to "goat" people into racing when my shit's just going to blow up when I'm "tuning" it?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Do I claim to be the end-all-be-all in racing? Didn't think so. I know my car is an on-going project. Why would I try to throw something shitty together and brag about it and try to "goat" people into racing when my shit's just going to blow up when I'm "tuning it" to race a GTO?

My shit is running boys Ill race a gto who the f**k cares, who the f**k is this GTO your talking about? Is someone running there mouth about my car again? I have had several people come up to me while driving my 5.0 and say that some one is saying I will race any one. I will not race anyone I will race if people race fare. I dont know who the f**k that lowered dude is I dont really care who he is. I have a few different cars yes, I like to have fun yes, people talk s**t and dont race yes, I will race for shits or for cash I dont care its all fun, games, and money which all can be replaced. If you guys want to race fine! if not tell me and I will not call anyone out on this forum because I beleive that there is only a couple people on here that dig race anyways. I know Sam and Linn will dig race fair or so I was told.

I was also just informed that there is supposed to be a blue fox body lx mustang with a bbf that loved to dig race weres he at?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
ban? :thumbup:

Its my GTO he would be talking about.

We can play. Im game for that. Like I stated Ill race I dont care its all fun and games. do it for fun or cash up to you.

We can play. Im game for that. Like I stated Ill race I dont care its all fun and games. do it for fun or cash up to you.

No where did I say I was racing and I'm not getting back into that.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
No where did I say I was racing and I'm not getting back into that.

I was just told that a GTO wanted to play! thats the only reason I posted that I would race it. If you dont want to race thats fine, didnt mean to make it sound like a d**k were can I go to get some good races off like a good meet spot?

I was just told that a GTO wanted to play! thats the only reason I posted that I would race it. If you dont want to race thats fine, didnt mean to make it sound like a d**k were can I go to get some good races off like a good meet spot?

I don't know, but with an attitude like that no one is going to take you serious and you're most likely going to get the boot.. so good luck finding a GTO to race..

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I don't know, but with an attitude like that no one is going to take you serious and you're most likely going to get the boot.. so good luck finding a GTO to race..

Thanks for the heads up Im just wanting to have fun with my hobby but seems like know one wants to race here or someone would have pmed me by now. Oh well nice forum guys Ill just hang out and check this board out and maybe one day someone besides Sam will be willing to run me

Try to offer more info on the car you plan on racing. You keep referring to "we" or "our" car will run you. Stick with "your" car. No one wants to put money on a race when they have no clue what they are up against. For all we know you could have a 8sec car.......

Guest Removed

I was also just informed that there is supposed to be a blue fox body lx mustang with a bbf that loved to dig race weres he at?

You want wore out pretty bad then, if your going around asking about that car.