yellow vette

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Thanks for the heads up Im just wanting to have fun with my hobby but seems like know one wants to race here or someone would have pmed me by now. Oh well nice forum guys Ill just hang out and check this board out and maybe one day someone besides Sam will be willing to run me

I think your not getting any replies because you appear to be a poser.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Seems you don't either, you have to use someone else's.

Fair warning, I'm in a bad mood this week.

I do have a car there is about 7 in my driveway i have a key to and IM sorry you in bad mood. lol

Guest Wunna Dig Race
You want wore out pretty bad then, if your going around asking about that car.

Yea i want wore out gearhead keep my hood closed you keep yours closed n/a or spray lets race pm me a place time and price. :D

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I think your not getting any replies because you appear to be a poser.

There is a few and i mean a few people that are on here and spoke to me at kilkare with the cars.

Sure you know how to get ahold of me and I know your going to put the big jets in your car to spray me but We want to do a all motor run Sam no spray at all

Not changing the jet, my car I think needs some new plugs and leaned out a bit. It is a tad fat n/a, no big deal. I will run you n/a if you run n/a.. :) Or we can try both if you want, I dont care. I will pm you sometime next week, we could get together next weekend if you want. I know a good dig spot. :cool: And its not frebis or stimmel or 5th.. :o

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Not changing the jet, my car I think needs some new plugs and leaned out a bit. It is a tad fat n/a, no big deal. I will run you n/a if you run n/a.. :) Or we can try both if you want, I dont care. I will pm you sometime next week, we could get together next weekend if you want. I know a good dig spot. :cool: And its not frebis or stimmel or 5th.. :o

Yea you have a pm I know a few spots too thats not those

Guest Removed
Yea i want wore out gearhead keep my hood closed you keep yours closed n/a or spray lets race pm me a place time and price. :D

as soon as my car is done and the bugs are worked out, you have a race.

And im not opening the hood no more, im tired of people fucking with shit on my car, and getting scared as soon as the hood comes off. if this is who i think it is, you know what im talking about.

And Sam, its the same silver monte that has already run u. and mostly likely you will end up with the same outcome. :burn:

as soon as my car is done and the bugs are worked out, you have a race.

And im not opening the hood no more, im tired of people fucking with shit on my car, and getting scared as soon as the hood comes off. if this is who i think it is, you know what im talking about.

And Sam, its the same silver monte that has already run u. and mostly likely you will end up with the same outcome. :burn:

we was allready guessing its hongs car being used

Guest Wunna Dig Race
we was allready guessing its hongs car being used

gotta love when people have cars that look the same and they think its everyone else car lol but yea his can be used and its a little slower than ours

gotta love when people have cars that look the same and they think its everyone else car lol but yea his can be used and its a little slower than ours

here we go with 'ours' again

p.s since i help sam with his car alot means i can call his car mine too?????????? :lol:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
here we go with 'ours' again

p.s since i help sam with his car alot means i can call his car mine too?????????? :lol:

I state our car because my father helped me build them and he is no longer here but its our car.....

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Does your house look like a used car lot?

No because we have a big pole barn at my mothers house I put the cars in 3 cars sit outside besides the daily drivers