Kawasaki ZX12

Kawboy1647545515

Well I've accomplished everything I ever wanted when I bought this bike and I don't ride it much anymore so I'm going to get rid of it. I may consider trades full or partial for a fast car or a liter bike so if you are interested, it never hurts to ask. It has about 16,000 miles on the odo but it's been geared down most of it's life so that's not real accurate. Never wrecked or dropped but safe to say it hasn't been babied either. I'm asking $7000 with all the spare stuff. If you know a non-member who is interested they can reach me at kawboy@insightbb.com

What's included:

2 seats: 1 cut, 1 stock

2 swingarms: 1 stock, 1 +3 over

NOS dry system with two 2 pound bottles (20, 30, 40 hp jets)

3 extra front rotors

1 extra rear rotor

Dyna shift light

MRE electric over air shifter with on board compressor

Kennedy adjustable lowering links (+stock)

Billet adjustable kickstand

16, 17, and 18 tooth front sprockets

44, 46, and 49 tooth rear sprockets

extra set of wheels

brand new Michilen Pilot HPX tires

rear cut slick for drag racing

DR chain

Full Akra ti exhaust

PCII with custom maps for nitrous and without

Front lowering strap

Factory service manual

Muzzy adjustable ignition rotor (+stock)

Tiger tail

I'm sure there is more I forgot

I've ran a best of 9.7 at 147mph without nitrous at 200 pounds. Bike is capible of very low nines or even 8's in good conditions with nitrous and a better rider. Bike has made 220 hp on nitrous. I was at the Spring Norwalk event and one of two vehicles in the 9s in those conditions.

Give me your e-mail and I'll send you some.

Forgot to add it's a Green 2000 model which is the only year the bike wasn't "restricted" from the factory. This means it's capable of running over 186 mph which todays bikes can't unless derestricted. Only the 99 and 00 Busa's and the 00 ZX12 were capable and unrestricted.