Went out for Milk.. came home with..

dragknee66

Just my 2 cents but I don't know why people mod gto's.. I know the potential is there but to me they seem more of a nice car than a weekend racer. I drove dj's and it was such a nice quiet ride. Anyways if that's what you want, cool like I said the potential's there.

I do agree with you. After really thinking about it I am better off finishing up the Camaro than trying to mod up the GTO. Its a nice weekend/DD car.

I do agree with you. After really thinking about it I am better off finishing up the Camaro than trying to mod up the GTO. Its a nice weekend/DD car.

I have to agree as well. My brothers GTO feels a lot smoother on the road than my TA.... but its still got an LSX in it so mod away!!!!!

Cam, heads, and spray FTMFW!!!!

Cam, heads, and spray FTMFW!!!!

That is the easy way out yes. People make damn good power with just that. I wont scratch that off the list just yet.

Anyone know of some good places for LSx heads.. recommend some good streetable ones.. Im LSx newbie :D

Haha he went out and bought Goats milk!!!!!

I almost bought a GTO two months ago when I was looking for another Firebird I love the smooth ride but nothing like a stealthy looks of a Firebird I like to actually feel the road when I drive :)