md5880n 1080p dlp tv

Guest Viruskb

Guest Viruskb

Hp md5880n 58" 1080p dlp setI am trying to sell my 1 year old hp md5880n 1080p dlp tv set. This thing is simply awesome, stop out and check out the picture, you will be blown away at how crisp and vibrant the color is. It is in perfect condition and comes with a beautiful wood tv stand with 2 cabinets and 2 drawers which i purchased from best buy for 250. I will also toss in component video and coax spdif cables to save you some cash on cables. I paid 4400 plus 300 for shipping for this tv last year, it currently retails on tv authority for 2300 plus 200 for shipping. Buyer would have to pick the tv up. I am selling it to purchase a new car and i honestly dont use it much. I bought it to watch 24 and lost in HD (jaw dropping) and so it has seen little use.

For more info about the amazing features of this tv check out

http://www.tvauthority.com/DLP-TV-HDTV/HP-MD5880N.asp?aff=5183

Feel free to call me at work 614-577-7986 or at home (after 5) at 614-716-8377.

EDIT: PRICE = $2,000 OBO

trade you a set of ssr d5r wheels with tires wheels are 18*9.5 wheels alone where 1630 plus i have sumitomo tires on it 235*40*18 and ill throw in my 55 in misu tv that needs a power supply and 200 bucks

Guest Viruskb
Ohh yeah sorry about the price! I am trying to get 2k obo for everything. If you are interested i live in blacklick and you are more than welcome to come check it out. I am trying to dig up a digital camera so i can post pics. It is in mint condition and looks amazing. I hook my pc up to it to play games at 1920 x 1080 and it is jaw dropping.

Guest Viruskb
You live in blacklick? My gto is the pits honestly, GM service is horrible! I am trying to get out of right now that is why i am selling the tv. The car is a stigma on wheels. Anything that can go wrong has and dave gill pontiac is not so interested in fixing it correctly. Its still under warranty but i cant get anything on it fix correctly. I have had it in 3 times just to get my dash put back together correctly and it still isnt put back together right!!!!