Me on Tv Thursday

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Car 614 is me. :)

ISAIAH Bulletin Rip:

The team of Paul Finn and John Hall were victorious in the loose caboose event. The second annual contest pitted twelve teams of tandem cars chained together. With all front cars equipped with an engine but no brakes, the rear car no engine but brakes, the Finn-Hall duo lapped every team but the second place super-team of Jim McElfresh and Ralph Vinson.

The first airing of the racing program is set for Thursday on the Columbus Sports Network. The central Ohio sports-only television network can be found on all three local cable networks, Time Warner and Insight (Channel #78), WOW (Channel #97), the action can also be seen on broadcast channel #32 at 7:00 PM Thursday

Guest 614Streets
YOU WON!!!! CONGRATS!!!! hahahahahaha i have to watch this! it just sounds so stupid and awesome! but seriously, good work.

Lol , my brother Paul Finn and John Hall Won. I tore the fuck out of the track though and am the reason the track has fresh pavement , no joke about it. Saw it today fresh pavent on all turn sections lmao! Dont know if they'll let us back but it was labeled on columbus motor speedways site as a huge success , it was packed , so the made good money , we never got black flagged so I kept it out for the crowd.

We got tboned and in the process blew a tire and the brake car went up on only two wheels for awhile but afterwards kept racing on just the rim!!

Trailer races come up in July. The object for the trailer races is to knock the other guys trailer off , last year my brother had a boat on his trailer and purposely had it untied to the trailer floored it on the start and let the boat fly off.

Guest 614Streets
My Time-Warner on screen guide says that Crew soccer is on at 7pm on ch.78

Direct from columbus motor speedways website:

http://www.columbusspeedway.com/asp/2007/Default.asp

The second of seven Columbus Motor Speedway events will air on the new Columbus Sports Network Thursday nightAt 7:00PM. Tape delayed from Saturday, June 16, the program will show all four Feature events in their entirety plus the Loose Caboose Demo Derby. The NASCAR Whelen All American Series Late Models, Columbus Modifieds, Sport Stocks, Crazy Compacts and Loose Caboose contest will be the stars of a 90 minute broadcast.

CSN is not just a sporting news channel... it is a revolution for central Ohio. The new network provides coverage, sporting news and analysis of the region's high-profile teams and sporting activities like never before. It's your all access pass to central Ohio sports. CSN serves central Ohio by showcasing the diversity of area sports interests in a new and exciting way. Through high-production quality, round-the-clock local sports programming, the region's most comprehensive sports authority offers:

Play-by-play coverage of central Ohio sporting events

In-depth coverage of prominent sporting events

Features on sports topics of interest Diverse coverage of local, recreational sports activities

Long known for their passion for local sports teams, Columbus residents now have a new choice for comprehensive, regional on-air and online sporting news. Passion, drive and the excitement exuded by true athletes is not limited to a few select teams - it is universal. And so is the coverage.

Tune in to WCSN on:

Time Warner Cable - Ch. 78

Insight - Ch. 78 and 524

WOW! - Ch. 97

Viewers without cable can view CSN (over-the-air) on Ch. 32