how i got a mad river mtn discounted season pass.

ross

for those of you that snowboard or ski you should probably read this if you plan to go to mad river mtn this year.

so today i went to aspen ski and board to get my board tuned and waxed before the season starts. i was talking to a guy that works there asking him when mad river is going to open. he said the date that they have been told is december 5. i mentioned that i'm planning to get a season pass this year and he said that aspen ski and board could get me a better deal on the pass...currently a lift only season pass is $379. the guy at aspen gave me a slip of paper that has the directions to get a discount. i went to the mad river website and entered the info and got my season pass for $249.

not a bad deal at all...saved me $130.

because all of the different types of lift tickets(depending on the day and time of the day) the lift tickets range between $30-42 for lift only with no rental. so the average price is roughly $36 for a lift ticket. if you go 7 times you will get your money's worth out of the season pass.

HERE'S HOW TO GET THE DISCOUNT

-Go to www.skimadriver.com

-Go to the very bottom right corner of the page, click on MTM (master the mountain) Login

-Club name= aspen

-Password= aspen

-Click on "See Available Items"

-Choose your pass and continue to check out.

Before anyone asks...i do not work for mad river and i am in no way connected with this deal...i'm just looking out for you guys and tryin to save you guys some cash cause the economy is tough on everyone right now. i was stoked when i got that big of a discount and figured you guys should enjoy this discount too.