Fs: '06 Gsx-r600 $6500

Guest Hal

I hate myself for doing this, but it looks like I may need to be selling the bike I bought this month. Due to upcomming changes in my life, I don't feel I can in good conscience keep the thing. I will be engaged soon and see a problem with having a sport bike and a cobra while my girl has a +/-$1000 car.

Ok, about the bike. It's an '06 GSX-R600 with ~600 miles (I'll have to look and see exactly how much). It's lowered about an inch (I'm not sure how much, the previous owner did it.) and I removed an inch off the clutch lever because the ball on the end was annoying as hell, but, everything else is factory. It has a couple imperfections, but they aren't too noticable. The bike went down the first day I had it at ~2mph (don't flame, I got skills) and scratched the plastic on the right side, and the plastic on the left side is cracked. Like I said, not too bad, but I'll put up pics tonight so you can decide yourself. Last thing is the rear tire. There is plenty of tread, but it needs a patch. I got home one day, heard a leak, and found a cotter pin stuck in it. I did a half assed patch, but it needs filled every couple days now. I will have it patched soon. If someone buys before I get it patched, I will gladly pay to have the patch done.

I'm asking $6750 for the bike, Joe Rocket jacket ($239.99 new) and Vega helmet (~$75 new). I will do $6500 for just the bike. Depending on how long the sale takes, I may buy new plastic for the cracked side.

Pics

Girls aren't worth selling things over. You will wish you had a bike to ride when she bangs your best friend. :p

Well since that is me, I'm gonna have to say that woln't happen. But this is a very nice bike and needs to go to a good home. G/L with the sale.

PS-I told you so. :cool:

Pics will be up tomorrow, I left the camera in my car and I'm annoyed with the rain already.

Kevin- If she bangs him, I know where they both sleep.

PS- Suck it Andrew.

PPS. Someone make an offer so this can find someone to ride it. If you wanna check it out, just PM me and you can come see it.

Good to know, I will replace it before a sale.

I don't know the girl's name, and I wasn't happy it was a girl's bike lol. Did she trade it in a Motorsports of Columbus?

Good to know, I will replace it before a sale.

I don't know the girl's name, and I wasn't happy it was a girl's bike lol. Did she trade it in a Motorsports of Columbus?

If this is hillary old bike as in phil's hilary. she sold the bike because she is pregnant.

Owner was Carrie something. I found the old title in the little rear compartment.

Miller, I'm going to check on that on Friday. I've been stupid busy starting the new job, so I haven't had a chance yet.

Anyone else, bump.

Haven't seen anything about transfering a loan. It looks as if you would have to get your own loan for it.

Price reduced to $7600.

Shit, I was waiting for you to respond to that. I still got the turbo to finish, and I need a winter beater, I need to do some math and see if I can squeeze in a loan right now. Maybe I could make it for 8 grand or something and buy a shitty car with it too. I'll let you know Hal.

If ya buy by midnight Monday, I will knock $500 off my listed price. That means $6500 for just the bike, $6750 for bike, jacket, and helmet. This offer will be gone at 12:01 Tuesday morning.