clinton township (not clintonville)

Guest saturn

Guest saturn

that area of Kenny Rd. between King Ave. and Kinnear Rd. they have like 5 police cars for a 1 mile strip of land. they also sit behind buildings all up and down Chambers Rd. (the road that leads from Kenny to the Kroger parking lot) with their lights off, waiting for you.

they are ALWAYS out there trying to catch you doing 26 in a 25. it sucks because the rest of Kenny Rd. is 35-45 MPH until you hit clinton township. major douchebags. keep it at 24 or 23 to avoid getting a ticket.

they are also responsible for Lennox (target, the movie theater, etc) but not Olentangy River Road.

• 2 weeks later...
Clintonville is bigger than between King Ave. and Kinnear Rd, if you look on a Columbus map it will show you that Mayberry I mean Clintonvile is broken up and sprawled out through the N.W. & North Area, but that is a speed trap @Kinnear & King Ave 25MPH can't drive 25MPH :woowoo:

Guest saturn
Clintonville is bigger than between King Ave. and Kinnear Rd, if you look on a Columbus map it will show you that Mayberry I mean Clintonvile is broken up and sprawled out through the N.W. & North Area, but that is a speed trap @Kinnear & King Ave 25MPH can't drive 25MPH :woowoo:

Clintonville isn't the same as Clinton Township

Clintonville is north of OSU campus before you get to Worthington, it's actually quite big, stretches from Olentangy River Road towards I-71 and as far north as 161.

Clinton Township is the area settled between Grandview, Upper Arlington, and Campus (Columbus)... it's basically the area behind Lennox Towncenter (other than OSU campus). they have probably 4 or 5 cops for 1 sq. mile.