Does anyone have any DSM wheels I could have or even borrow?

Rally Pat

I am picking up a DSM sometime this week, but I need to find a set of wheels for it as the owner is keeping the ones that are on it. Not really looking to purchase anything, thats why I didnt post it in The Swap Meet.

I just sold mine a couple weeks ago to a good friend. Hell, you can find them anywhere. Also, there are a ton of other wheels that will fit that car like the n/a 300zx wheels I had on my old turbo Laser, probe wheels fit, FD wheels barely fit, and lots of others.

5x114.5 +38mm offset stock

I am picking up a DSM sometime this week, but I need to find a set of wheels for it as the owner is keeping the ones that are on it. Not really looking to purchase anything, thats why I didnt post it in The Swap Meet.

I can probably set you up on the borrow thing, if mine work. They are usually on my SRT4, but have not put them on this summer because the tires are in too bad of shape. They would probably be fine to drive several hundred normal miles on, but I don't want to chance it. Let me know if these will work and you can pick them up. How long do you need them?

Ehh my bad. I had 2 spares and 2 extra fullsize but they went away in the parts car. I have 1 spare left you can have. Is this kepps dsm? If so I have the drivers fender which I believe you needed.

Anthony might have an extra wheel...

Yeah, this is Kepp's Laser. He has become desperate, and will sell it to me now. If I could borrow, that would be great. I would just get the car home, then throw it up on some jack stands. The guy I am buying this car from lives in the Knolls, and I live sort of off of Cooke, it wouldnt be a long drive.

Actually, there is something I havent even considered, asking him to let me use the wheels that are on it for the 1 mile drive back to my house.

Oh and Jake, yes, I really need that fender lol

It is an AWD (6/4 bolt). I am looking into it.

yeah, it'd be a shame to kill the diff in that 4 bolt. If you're going to use the car in the winter at all, I have a set of 16" steelies with good snow tires on them that I'll sell you.

Yeah, this is Kepp's Laser. He has become desperate, and will sell it to me now. If I could borrow, that would be great. I would just get the car home, then throw it up on some jack stands. The guy I am buying this car from lives in the Knolls, and I live sort of off of Cooke, it wouldnt be a long drive.

Actually, there is something I havent even considered, asking him to let me use the wheels that are on it for the 1 mile drive back to my house.

Oh and Jake, yes, I really need that fender lol

Im sure he wouldn't mine letting you drive the car to your house.

Welcome to the club :)

You mean the club that provides 98% of AAA's profit? ;)

I need triple A.

If you bring a jack and a stand you can borrow my wheels. I'm doing struts all the way around so that should give ya a couple of days.

I had a pair of laser wheels I gave away for free on here not to long ago, you shoulda ganked them.

I need triple A.

If you bring a jack and a stand you can borrow my wheels. I'm doing struts all the way around so that should give ya a couple of days.

I had a pair of laser wheels I gave away for free on here not to long ago, you shoulda ganked them.

A couple days? 4 struts take less than 2 hours.