Feeler FS - 2003 ZX636

Smokey

I'm considering selling the bike, if I can get the right money for it.

Details: 03' 636 Black

9000-ish miles

Mig highmount carbon slip on

BMC filter

PCIII USB

Race Tech Gold Valves (both rebound and compression) and fork springs

Ohlins rear shock with remote preload adjustment (3 way adjustable)

Spiegler stainless front lines - dual line kit from the master cylinder

LSL steering damper

Vortech frame sliders

integrated rear tail light

short stalk front signals with metal mount plates

$6000

$5700 without the Ohlins shock

comes with rear seat, stock windscreen, and stock shock

sorry the pictures aren't the best.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z56/kutschca/Bikes005.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z56/kutschca/Bikes008.jpg

shows the shock...I mean...the bling

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z56/kutschca/Bikes009.jpg

shows the flake in the paint that you can see when sunny

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z56/kutschca/Bikes016.jpg

any possibility of parting with that exhaust for cash and a carbon jardine? i cannot find a mig anywhere

I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to pass. I'm either going to sell the bike as it is (with the only exception being the shock), or keeping it and enjoying it.

Unfortunately MIG went out of business a couple of years ago, which is a shame because I absolutely love the pipe. They reappeared again under a different name, but I don't know if that brand is still around or not either.

This is one clean bike has seen it in person many times, pictures don't do it justice

Thanks for the compliments Grant. Did you ever end up getting a bike? I know you were somewhat looking before. How's the Evo running? I'll let you know next time Andy and I go up to Nelson for a Funday if you'd like to go.

Guest GMoney
Thanks for the compliments Grant. Did you ever end up getting a bike? I know you were somewhat looking before. How's the Evo running? I'll let you know next time Andy and I go up to Nelson for a Funday if you'd like to go.

No bike yet next spring, the evo got a 20G and is now getting a 35r. Let me know next time you go, i would love to blast past you guys in the straights. I need to turn my brembos into some brownbos also:)

no biggie, if you ever change your mind let me know. I like the mig pipe more than the high mount leo vince

when I was looking for a pipe, I wanted a high mount that kept the passenger pegs, which limited the choices to Mig, M4, and Devil

The Devil might actually be a good choice if you're still looking. But I liked the Mig the best because it follows the angle/lines of the tail perfectly. M4 is just loud as hell, but makes good power.

hmmm where are you located... i might be interested i need a stunt bike,.

if you spend six grand on a stunt bike your an idiot.....

that said I know Chris has taken amazing care of this bike and it is very clean...anyone that gets this bike is lucky.

hmmm where are you located... i might be interested i need a stunt bike,.

in westerville...kinda hurts to think of her getting turned into a stuntbike...literally just cringed as I looked at the screen, but I suppose it's your money.

No bike yet next spring, the evo got a 20G and is now getting a 35r. Let me know next time you go, i would love to blast past you guys in the straights. I need to turn my brembos into some brownbos also:)

well...it sure as hell won't take half the power you have to run me down the straights. Last funday, I actually had trouble pulling on a Jetta 1.8T with a K04 turbo upgrade....that hurts the ego a bit. At least I could cary about 10mph more in the turns.

Make sure you tune it on the safe side. Unfortunately as I was hounding a really nice silver evo I watched it pop right in front of me.

Erik, thanks for the compliments. I'm still really iffy on selling it, but it's hard to split my money/time/attention between trying to take both the 636 and the M3 to the track. It makes sense to me for the time being to sell the bike and spend some time and money learning to drive better.

Happy 4th to everyone!!

Wanted to post up answers to a couple questions I've gotten on the bike.

The bike has NEVER been laid down. It's got a couple little flaws from stuff coming up from the road and what not, but you wouldn't notice them if I didn't point them out.

All work outside of oil changes was performed by the best tech at the dealership where I worked, where I personally paid him with beer.

The bike was broken in on dino oil, then always run on semi-synthetic Honda HP4 oil, which was changed every 1800-2600 miles.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, or want some more detailed pictures. Thanks.