1999 Z28/2000 SS 400 HP CAM ONLY Beast 11k

Guest LSWON333

Guest LSWON333

Time to move on ladies. Im sure a few of you have seen me out and know my car is no joke, well anyways she is for sale now so here we go.

Cam Only 99 Z28/2000 SS 395 Hp And 375 Torque!!! 11k Beautiful Car

Check sig for specs. I have around 16k in it. Sell it for $11k. Low miles 34k on tach and body and 50k on engine. Car was built by Lasota racing here in Columbus Oh. My 2000 ss was wrecked in 2005 so in 2006 I bought a 99z28 roller with a salvage title (from an engine fire... The car has never been wrecked) with no engine or trans. Engine, trans, rear end and chrome 17" SLP wheels were installed onto the 99 z28. Have ss spoiler still with entire hatch will throw that in. Car has the sport appearance package. Perfect grey leather interior with non leaking t tops. The car sits in the winter and has seen NO RAIN since i have had it. I love this car and have taken extremely good care of it. It has to go though. It is unlike any other z or ss i have seen and i get compliments everytime It is driven. Took the the track 2 times this year and ran a 12.7 @113 on street tires with a 2.1 60 ft. A couple more grand and this car will run low 11's. With some traction it will run low 12's as it sits. Car runs extremely strong for the mods done to it. Car has stock heads, stock throttle body and LS1 intake still. Did I mention the car runs perfect!!! Clutch is good, rear end is stock from the ss 3.42 posi with traction control and was checked out and is in perfect condition. There is a small scratch on the bumper and the engine compartment still has residue from the fire. I was planning on getting a sunoco hood or an ss one but shes got to go. Car was built and has been maintained by http://www.Lasotaracing.com in Columbus Ohio. I have all reciepts for all parts, labor, cost of 99 z roller... everything. Only run sunoco 94 octane gas. Car was tuned by Rob Lasota as well as John Rutan. They used EFI LIVE to tune it. Dynod last year at 390 and 372. The pull was stopped at 6000 rpm since then Rutan adjusted a few things and she pulls to 6800 now so Im pretty sure its over 400. Ask Sam or Shanton or Linn or Lasota how my car runs.... they have all seen it run.....

Here are a few pics.... and the dyno graph

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/allinone333/

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attac...achmentid=79997

1999 Z-28 M6 3.42, tsp 228r cam, comp 918 springs/7.4 pushrods, ls2 timing chain, ngk tr55, hooker super comp lts, texas speed y-pipe w/cats, texas speed rumbler exhuast, slp lid, smooth bellows, sub frame connectors, eibach springs, bildstein shocks, efi live tune, chrome 17 zr1s, Short shifter.........

395hp/375tq

FOR SALE!!!!!

Oh yea here is a link to a vid of me running a c6 with gutted cats and intake... dynod 380 or 390 hp and 380 or 390 tq, cant remember which.

http://playwithlinn.com/Videos/07%20Videos/

May 4th download and my run starts at 46 seconds. The c6 is the camera car for all the races. Enjoy...

Guest LSWON333
Good luck on the sale

Thankya sir... Too bad I never got to get walked by you...lol. Atleast you did see what she had in her a few times though. Keep killin em with the camaro... I know you will :thumbup: .

Guest LSWON333
where did you get a salvage title car like that? Do you have a dealers license?

I know people... Jk My uncle had 3 dealerships and has been selling cars for 40 years... He set me up with a place who deals alot with wrecked or salvage vettes, gtos, t/as, camaros, mustangs.... late model sports cars. The car sat for 3 years in a garage (after the engine fire) then went to an auction where they bought it and they were going to repair it but I got it with just the engine and trans out of it. I looked for over a year for a clean z28 roller and finally found it. It was the cleanest one I found after a year of searching with only 31 k on it.

Guest LSWON333
I posted a link to your COFBA thread, there's a guy looking on DaytonFbody for one but I think your's might be a bit more than he wants to spend.

I am a little flexible on it. I just put it up about a week ago so... The car is really clean inside and out. I have put less than 2k on it since Ive had it.

Guest LSWON333
Hmm.. im selling my car as we speak. PM me with some contact info and I might have to come take a look at it.

David

Info sent....

Guest LSWON333
Good luck with the sell.

If David doesnt want it shoot me a PM. I may know someone who does.

Sounds good. You know what kind of work Lasota does.....so whoever gets her should feel confident they are getting a solid car that was built the way it shoulda been.

Bump,

I have driven and raced this car personally and the car runs flawlessly. It is a very fun and fast car to drive. I have a few videos of the car running at the track and on the street against cars and bikes. Videos may be available for serious buyers.