Real Gangstas Hold It down on Youtube.

thorne

So I was really bored tonight. Started surfin you tube. I found out that Real thugs hold it down and rep Der h00dz on teh youtubes.

Did anyone here know that the bloods had a hilltop division? Let alone a Warren ave. What that mean you got like 4 members?

I don't get it I guesse I've never wanted to lower myself but always rise above. Ohhh well and people wonder why baggy clothes and dew rags get you profiled by police.

The comment by da614kid was my fav.

go back 8 years and myspace would have got your ass whooped. When I was in school you where a geek if you knew how to do much more then your home work on a computer .

I have seen the full dvd, most of the fights are in front of old cabanna club and the obivious on 161. A fews at cabanna didnt make on the dvd but the dvd still has a few good knockouts. Columbus is growing popularity for the rappers from here. The real matter at hand is the fact that people are getting killed in fights, clubs, and parties.

Columbus is like any other city. I don't see why stuff like this still surprises people.

I knew half the people fighting in the dvd one of them actually lived right next door to me.

Volume 2 has a bunch of girl fights I love watching girls fight they really go at it.

This is why I need to move.....

At least until it invades the next city..and so on and so forth.

I hear the arctic circle is nice this time of year..

:rolleyes:

We have plenty of ignorant people in the country too.

Call me old school, but the thugs I know would kick your ass for video taping them..... we didnt need help to kick someones ass... and we didnt need to hide behind large groups and guns. Having a team just gives you a weak link that puts everyone in jail when they snitch. Kids (I feel old) now a days dont think. If you try fight someone there is a good chance you will get shot... thats why I am preaching to my kids to just walk away. Rather be a punk than a pine box filler.

Man, I got in a fight in school against 3 mother fuckers and I walked away with a few bruises. They jumped me because I was a "GEEK" and they thought i was a punk. I almost got expelled because word got back that I knew martial arts, The princapal felt i should have just defened and not hit back. Fuck that. But I'm sick of it. I can spit flows and im a dumb white boy. Does that mean I need to go out and get in a fight for no fucking reason? Does that mean I got to be proud of growing up of the hilltop?

NO But I do know where i came from and take what i learned to push myself to go further. What upsets me more is seeing someone who acts like that who has no asperations for better. I know someone like that. This person I consider a cool guy a good friend who would have my back if i needed him. But if you asked him where he hops to be in 5 years 10 or even 6 months. He has no clue

This thread brings back some memories.

There was a group of kids I went to school with that I hated and vise versa. They would always come to where I worked in a group of no less than 3 and start shit with me. Looking back I laugh heartily at this. I'm not a big guy, but not a single one of them stood a chance with me both in physical size or strength, hence why they always came in a group.

It was always fun for me to find them individually in public and watch them punk out when I'd confront them. One kid wouldn't fight me because he "had to eat his taco bell first, then he'd fight". So as Maria and one of my friends was pulling me away the kid pulled out his cell phone to "call his homies". I laughed so fucking hard at him for that.

Unfortunately... well fortunately maybe, I never did fight a single one of them.

I have seen the full dvd, most of the fights are in front of old cabanna club and the obivious on 161. A fews at cabanna didnt make on the dvd but the dvd still has a few good knockouts. Columbus is growing popularity for the rappers from here. The real matter at hand is the fact that people are getting killed in fights, clubs, and parties.

Name one mainstream rapper from Cbus.

Not trying to be an ass, I am just not aware of one.

There was a group from Cbus that came out during the time I was in College a few years ago. They had some O-H-I-O song or some shit like that. They made it to the radio with that song, other than that I don't think there has been anything mainstream out of Cbus.

Name one mainstream rapper from Cbus.

Not trying to be an ass, I am just not aware of one.

Lil' Bow Wow is from Reynoldsburg... I think

He is down the the D O Double G....Keepin it real! Ya know what I sayin'?

• 3 weeks later...
To be truthful, it is rare you catch some real gangsta's in cols. I can vouch and say 95% of them are locked up. We have all the wanna-be's and little brothers tryin to come up. Just like my brother said. You would have caught us on tape banging, you would have got put to sleep. People who fight in groups are bitches. Alot of these young cats think cause they are strapped they rule the world. Damn there all of them do not have any hands on them what so ever. I am speaking this from experience. I was out there in da streets. I choose that life. Big dumb mistake. I just hope one day people can see the bigger picture and get away from that.