Kimbo Slice Vs. Ray Mercer

l36tols1

If you look at the match closer you can actually tell he's been training some (ignore the tazmanian devil out of control attack..... Watch some of the moves he does while being out of control). He may have a few tricks up his sleeve that no one is expecting. I want to see him go against some real comp...

I am waiting for the day Kimbo gets shut the fuck up. He is one strong dude but calling out Abbott after the fight is a BAD idea. He is going to get his ass beat.

He called out Tank? :eek:

Well he is being trained by Bass Rutten... one of the nastiest improvisational fighters of all time... so i wouldnt be surprised if he is rather skilled at causing maximum damage from any position.

what a suprise geatine finish... that is one of the most basic moves i am not impressed. I have seen alot of his street fights and that is where he should stay.

Pulling off one of the most basic moves should make you more impressed than pulling off a advanced move. Why? Because he pulled off a basic move on the other guy that he should have seen coming a mile away.

I think the fight was just a joke. His opponent didn't do shit.

Pulling off one of the most basic moves should make you more impressed than pulling off a advanced move. Why? Because he pulled off a basic move on the other guy that he should have seen coming a mile away.

I think the fight was just a joke. His opponent didn't do shit.

I understand what you are saying. Easy really easy, but really effective.

I'm a Kimbo fan as well he has everything (speed, strength, agility) Just needs some training and some experience under his belt and he will be a monster in the MMA world.

And not sure if you guys have watched any recent Tank Abbot fights but he has lost to people smaller and far less skilled guys then Kimbo he is not what he use to be.